Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2007, 08:31 AM
    Happy Full Member Day! There should be a Hallmark card or something.
    hamworld05 Posts: 370, Reputation: 12

May 3, 2007, 11:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Emland
    Happy Full Member Day! There should be a Hallmark card or something.
    Yeah! Hey, what are the perks to being a full member?
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2007, 12:09 PM
    The perks are being allowed to continue to log on and make use of this site, AND, excon will come over and housesit for you. I wouldn't recommend the latter because we don't know why excon was a Con in the first place. If you take him up on it, you would have to take your chances on that one. The site will not be held responsible for the actions of it's members outside of the web site.

:)

May 3, 2007, 12:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyPitbull
    The perks are being allowed to continue to log on and make use of this site, AND, excon will come over and housesit for you. I wouldn't recommend the latter because we don't know why excon was a Con in the first place. If you take him up on it, you would have to take your chances on that one. The site will not be held responsible for the actions of it's members outside of the web site.

:)
    What do you mean by "housesit"?
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2007, 12:19 PM
    House sit is like baby sit or pet sit. When you and your family go out of town, maybe on vacation, he will come and stay in your house to make sure the plants are watering, mail is brought in, pets are fed and walked... basically to make sure that someone is home so you won't be robbed. But, as I said, I don't think that is something you want to take him up on. Since we don't know why he is an excon, you may come home to find everything in the house gone. :eek:

May 3, 2007, 12:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyPitbull
    House sit is like baby sit or pet sit. When you and your family go out of town, maybe on vacation, he will come and stay in your house to make sure the plants are watering, mail is brought in, pets are fed and walked...basically to make sure that someone is home so you won't be robbed. But, as I said, I don't think that is something you want to take him up on. Since we don't know why he is an excon, you may come home to find everything in the house gone. :eek:

OOoh! I get you. How can excon do that?
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2007, 12:23 PM
    I don't know. All I know is when I became an ultra member he offered to come and mow my lawn. :eek:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is a quiet title in AR [ 1 Answers ]

What is a quiet title in AR.

A quiet boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I have been seeing a man for two years now, but he doesn't want to go anywhere public. He says he doesn't want to show his kids that he is dating anyone because their mother did that, his exwife, and it hurt them badly. I have gone along with it because I didn't really want to be in a serious...

Quiet Title [ 1 Answers ]

Under what circumstances would you purchase real estate with only a Quiet Title? I mean how credible is Quiet Title?

Keeping Quiet [ 9 Answers ]

I'm not a depressed person. I have some issues with my personal life and all I have are friends and family to talk to. For every argument I have with my boyfriend, I make a point to tell a friend, or maybe even two. Sometimes I feel that I tell people too much and they could judge me or my...

My dog is too quiet [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: we have a miniature dachshund that is 1 year old. He is usually very active but just recently he was said to have fleas. Now he is unusually quite and just not himself. He sleeps a lot and is not as active as usual(doesnt want to go for walks, play(etc.) We took him to the vet and took...

View more questions Search