Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xXEmoxSweetieXx Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 06:31 PM
    Dumbass Stepdad
    My mom just recently got married to a complete j***a** and I HATE HIM. He always looks at me wrong and I feel very insecure at my own home and it needs to end. I have tried talking to my mom about it but she always just yells at me to mind my own business. He only uses my mom for sex and money, that's all, he has no respect for her, her body, me, or our home. He always gets my mom drunk then does stuff with her. Its seriously p*ss**ng me off bad. He has punched her before and he had pulled my hair once as well. I have called the cops on him on several occasions and he gets domestic violence charged against him. But in the end he gets bailed out by my mom who has to be a complete reatard. Please I need some help on how to cope with this.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 20, 2007, 07:17 PM
    You mom needs help from a abuse group,

This is common in abused women who keep going back to be abused
    vlee Posts: 454, Reputation: 109

Mar 20, 2007, 09:50 PM
    How old are you? What I mean is, how much longer are you stuck in that house?
    vlee Posts: 454, Reputation: 109

Mar 22, 2007, 06:18 AM
    There isn't much you can do yourself, except look for support groups. Try talking to your mom, let her know you are afraid of your stepdad, and afraid for her safety. There is a local women's shelter in every county. Even if your mom isn't ready to leave this guy, they have programs that women can attend to learn more, to get braver, to make a plan, and to escape the lifestyle they are living. As for you, I am sorry you are stuck there. Where is your dad? Is he in the picture? Could you talk to him?
    ncgirl_21 Posts: 79, Reputation: 6

Mar 29, 2007, 01:45 PM
    Maybe you should talk to a school official and see if there's anything they can do to help before something bad does happen is there another family member that you could possible live with or talk to about this and help you get out of this situation?
    Vampire_Barbie Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2009, 08:02 PM
    There is something you can do leagally its called getting emancipated its like getting a divorce from your parents if it's that bad go to family court and file emancipation papers hope I helped...
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2009, 01:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampire_Barbie View Post
    there is something you can do leagally its called getting emancipated its like getting a divorce from your parents if its that bad go to family court and file emancipation papers hope i helped....
    The thread is 2 years old. Take note of thread dates.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stepdad left bruises on my son's face [ 18 Answers ]

Just a few days ago my ex called and told me that her husband had slammed my son into the his bed and forced the side of his head onto the mattress, leaving a bruise on my son's face. My ex was not home at the time when this happened. When I confronted the stepdad, I wanted to kill him, however I...

View more questions Search