Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    headlinesmaren Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2006, 05:50 PM
    Minimized web sites disappear
    Hello, I am new and not sure I have the correct area... I did see another question similar to mine but I couldn't find the continuation of the answer. When I minimize a web page to the task bar, then go back to Internet Explorer to click on another web site, my first site disappears from the task bar. I checked that my "reuse windows for launching shortcuts" in the tools, advanced, is NOT checked. Please help...
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 27, 2006, 05:51 PM
    Are you sure it disappears or is the taskbar full so it stacks the sites?
    headlinesmaren Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2006, 06:00 PM
    Hi Scott, Yes, I am absolutely sure it disappears, cannot be retrieved and the task bar is not full. Each new web site I go to disappears as soon as I click on a another one. It was working perfectly yesterday morning, and last night it started doing this!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Minimized web pages are replaced. [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I am new to this site so if this is a stupid question please be understanding. Every time I minimize a web page and go to another web page, the first web Page disappears. I cannot ever have more than one web page open at a Time. Can someone help me with this problem? Thanks.

Archiving dynamic web sites [ 1 Answers ]

I look for an application that can, copy archive and export, dynamic web sites for later offline browsing. I need a better solution.

Active web sites [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a web site where I can listen to poem being read?

Using Traffic Exchange web sites [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to start using Traffic Exchange web sites to promote my Internet marketing business. When I put "Internet marketing traffic exchanges" into Google, I found Over 4,000,000 pages! Can anyone help me to choose the best ones, or suggest sites that have worked well for you in the...

Helping my child to learn with web sites. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello to all. Ihave a 3 year old son... he was going to be ale to attend a head start facility this year but because we had to move he is now not able to. Because the town we moved to does not offer that program. Iam trying to find some web sites that will be able to help him learn basic stuff...

View more questions Search