Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SilentBob490 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2006, 03:55 PM
    Will I grow anymore
    Hi guys I'm new to this forum!:o

I've just turned 16 and I'm a guy. My dad is 6 foot tall, my mum is 5 foot 7 and my 2 bros are 6 foot 1 and 6 foot 2. They are 20 and 27 years old respectively. I was just wondering will I hit 6 foot 1 or more? I'm 5 foot 10 at the mo and I'm pretty active and try to eat well, does this make a difference?

Thanks guys! Hope you can answer my question!
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2006, 03:58 PM
    With numbers like those, I would say you have a real good chance of hitting the 6"1 or 2 mark. You will not stop growing for a while yet so relax and keep eating well and taking good care of yourself.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 26, 2006, 04:16 PM
    I agree with Mag above. You may not even stop growing till you are 21, some guys continue to grow until around 19 - 21, and girls stop in there teens.

I think you probably are going to top 6'1" with numbers like that in your family.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Beard not growing anymore? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi... Lately, I've been having a small problem with my beard area. I'm 24 years old and I shave my face every 2 days 'cause it doesn't grow that much. The problem I'm having lately is that there's a patch under my chin where beard used to grow but doesn't anymore. It looks ugly when I have a...

Not sure if he is the one anymore [ 42 Answers ]

I need your help. I am 28 & my b/f is 40. I have been dating my boyfriend of 3 years and lately I have been having doubts or better yet opened my eyes! Here goes: I was separated from my husband when I met my boyfriend.. Who was also married at the time? He helped me to divorce my husband,...

I can't take it anymore [ 13 Answers ]

I don't know what to do with life anymore I'm so sick of it I miss my ex a lot but he hares me he's told me that. My gradea are all bad and I can't get them up I can't be myself anymore. I feel ugly and am never happy about myself and the way that I look I think that I'm fat.. me anf my mom never...

Will I grow more? [ 3 Answers ]

I play baseball and have been for 12 years. Im 16 years old. My dad is 5'10 or 5'11 And My mom is 5'3". I am currently 5'9 and would like to know if I can grow anymore. I want to be at least 5'10" and My moms side of the family is somewhat short, but I have no clue about my Dads' because he was...

I don't know what to do anymore [ 9 Answers ]

My 28-year-old daughter is causing emotional trauma. She has two children by two different men, won't work to support them. She married baby #2's father 1 month after the baby was born. The father is foreign, and I'm sure he married my daughter to avoid child support and deportation back to his...

View more questions Search