Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Mar 11, 2006, 07:10 PM
    I cant take it anymore
    I don't know what to do with life anymore I'm so sick of it I miss my ex a lot but he hares me he's told me that. My gradea are all bad and I can't get them up I can't be myself anymore. I feel ugly and am never happy about myself and the way that I look I think that I'm fat.. me anf my mom never get along anymore every word that we say now is a fight and I want to get along but we cant. All my guys always leave me for my best friend I always think that everyone is way better than me I think really low of myself... im just sick of it I have no one to talk to they would all think that I'm a fag I just want someone that loves me in my life I hate feeling this way I need someone here for me and I just dunnnno what to do anymore please help me I need it bad I'm sick of being in this pain all the time
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 11, 2006, 07:40 PM
    First you need to start over and write this in English and use spell check

I really can't fully understand what you are talking about.

From what I tried to make of what you said.
    I will assume you must be a younger person. Sadly, many times the person we get feelings for will leave us. During our time of growing up this is just sadly part of life and learning how to interact and grow with and from our emotions.

It is hard getting over someone you care for but I know it does not seem like it, but time and just living your life will get you over a lot
    100Years2Live Posts: 23, Reputation: 6

Mar 12, 2006, 12:20 AM
    Ok I hope your ready for this. Im about to give you a brief outline of my life!

1.)I was born
    2.)My parents divorced when I was 7
    3.)I quit playing soccer
    4.)I gained weight do to emotional eating we are talking a lot of weight
    5.)I lost my Friends
    6.)I went into a series of deep depression
    7.)I was admitted into a mental hospital after attempts at suicide
    8.)I spent 2 years of my life there
    9.)I had an epiphany
    10.)I realized that everyone had problems
    11.)I realized mine where not that awful after comparison to the worlds
    12.)My mom remmaried
    13.)I got reinvolved in soccer
    14.)I got involved in church
    15.)I made new friends
    16.)I did extremely well in school
    17.)I skipped a grade
    16.)I tranferred schools
    18.)I once again made new friends
    19.)I found out most people liked me because I was so carefree

I am giving you advice and I hope you take it. I have basically been through hell and back and I am only 14. I had help with a mental hospital and your seeking help from a forum. We are not that different. But I learned to deal with major problems and now I just worry about the small stuff. Which isn't a lot. Mostly Girls. Don't kill yourself please. It's a stupid way to go. I suggest getting involved in a church. Trust me it will do wonders for your outlook on life. If your parent get involved it will also strengthen your family. Im sorry if you don't have a religion but I suggest you try mine. (Christian/Modern Day Pentecostal Holiness) Churches can be judgemental but you just have to keep looking until you find one that suits your needs!:) Good Luck!
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2006, 05:19 AM
    Hi, cutie,
    You have taken the first step in getting better, and having a better life. That step is admitting you have some problems, and thank you for posting your questions.
    The next step is up to you to decide what to do.
    You ex boyfriend has come and gone. It's part of life. I had many girlfriends before I was 20 yrs old, with one being the most important. She found someone else... and I though my world had ended... but it didn't.
    You and your Mom can work things out, if you understand that maybe she is trying to help? Give her a chance, and don't argue with her. That would be a great next step.
    Then, then step after that is to SMILE. The best way to get over someone, and I know it's hard to do, is to Smile, and talk with other boys. A smile shows you are friendly, and ready to talk with anyone. Listen to what others have to say about themselves, and you will have new friends in no time.
    You have two choices here:
    Either stay the same, which you know isn't working;
    Or, start changing your life now. I do wish you the best, and hang in there. It will get better.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 19, 2006, 02:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cutie08
    i dunno wat to do with life anymore im so sick of it i miss my ex alot but he hares me hes told me that. my gradea are all bad and i can't get them up i can't be myself anymore. i feel ugly and am never happy bout myself and the way that i look i think that im fat.. me anf my mom never get along anymore every word that we say now is a fight and i wanna get along but we cant. all my guys always leave me for my best friend i always think that everyone is way better than me i think really low of myself.....im just sick of it i have no one to talk to they would all think that im a fag i just want someone that loves me in my life i hate feeling this way i need someone here for me and i just dunnnno wat to do anymore please help me i need it bad im sick of being in this pain all the time
    The indication here is, that you are having an identity crisis and need personal help. You should see a counselor or clergy, or even a social worker if you don't have any close friends to talk with. You seem to think that your life is at an end before it has even begun. What in your young life has had so much negative influence over you to make you think this?

No matter how many hard knocks we have in life, there are people out there, such as myself, who have gone through abuse, sorrow, cold-hearted relationships - even a wife-beater, but I survived this too. And you will also survive, but it depends on how you will do this.

Some escape through drugs, alcohol, or suicide, but this is not really the way - you need to stand up and fight for your right to survive and find peace, warmth, comfort and happiness in this world, no matter what has happened in the past.

At this point, you are not too proud of who you are and what you've achieved so far, but you are still young and can change for the better and strive to have a better life than what people expect you to have - because the people you've had around you have taken your self-esteem away and you let them. Now it's time to fight for that space in this world that you have a right to. Put yourself first, grow above those that try to keep you down, and start over.

I wish you all the best, and stay with us any time you need support, but also see someone that can help you face to face. There are social organizations that you can go to and you will see that they too will support you as much as they can - the first step to take is yours.

Good luck, and please keep us posted.

You've got as much a right to live and be happy as anyone else in this world!
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Apr 2, 2006, 06:30 AM
    Try to Keep your "best friend" far from your boyfriends and your situation will improve.
    Ashes92 Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Feb 25, 2007, 10:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    First you need to start over and write this in English and use spell check

I really can't fully understand what you are talking about.

From what I tried to make out of what you said.
    I will assume you must be a younger person. Sadly, many times the person we get feelings for will leave us. During our time of growing up this is just sadly part of life and learning how to interact and grow with and from our emotions.

It is hard getting over someone you care for but I know it does not seem like it, but time and just living your life will get you over alot
    Hey, lay off her because of spelling. Actually they're all typos, so no need to freak out about them. When people are emotional they tend to type faster and that means more typos.
    Also, I understand everything she said, so therefore it already is in "English".

Okay, now. First, Im extremely sorry for everything you are going through, but if your ex said he hated you, you need waste any further emotions on him... he's obviously not worth it. And second, we all have a little bit of us that feels the way that you feel.
    I feel the same way about my mom and also the same way about my looks.
    You need to find a quality friend, or guy, that will make you feel good about yourself, the way that you are.
    SayWhat13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Feb 27, 2007, 06:30 PM
    i dunno wat to do with life anymore im so sick of it i miss my ex alot but he hares me hes told me that. my gradea are all bad and i can't get them up i can't be myself anymore. i feel ugly and am never happy bout myself and the way that i look i think that im fat.. me anf my mom never get along anymore every word that we say now is a fight and i wanna get along but we cant. all my guys always leave me for my best friend i always think that everyone is way better than me i think really low of myself.....im just sick of it i have no one to talk to they would all think that im a fag i just want someone that loves me in my life i hate feeling this way i need someone here for me and i just dunnnno wat to do anymore please help me i need it bad im sick of being in this pain all the time
    I'm going through the same stage in life right now also... but I guess I'm tending to hold on and live my life the way it should be going!All you have to do is just go up to your room and just do something that relaxes you and think of all the great things you have in your life.
    lilred40 Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Dec 8, 2007, 07:28 PM
    Hello!
    I've been through similar experiences with my "friend" dating my boyfriend. You know what happened to my friend? She took my boyfriend from me, was with him for 5 years, and got nothing but the hell beat out of her on a daily basis! Do you know who it was she came calling after to take care of him after the beatings? ME! Yes, I would go and kick some butt on him for what he did to my friend. She realized what she did was wrong, and was sorry for it. After I seen what he put her through, I was glad she "stole" him from me. (lol) Sorry to say that... We are as good as friends today as we ever was, and she has NEVER "stole" another boyfriend from me again. We've been friends now for going on 26 years. As for the ex boyfriend, he wasn't worth having then if he left you for one of your friends. You are a special person, don't let anyone tell you any different! Don't be putting yourself down. It doesn't matter what a person looks like on the outside, it's what's on the inside that counts!

Keep your head held high!!
    lilred40 Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Dec 8, 2007, 07:33 PM
    I think I would have to agree with everyone else on this one Fr Chuck. You put that young person down for type-o's. Come on now! How picky can you get. I've read some of your posts too, and you too need to have your spelling, wording, and punctuation checked!
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 8, 2007, 11:10 PM
    Look, This thread is OLD, last post before yours was Apr 2, 2006. The poster is probably not even on this site anymore.
    The spelling was bad too.
    Ashes.. I don't think it is your right to put someone down that has been on here longer and has had more experience... If you really want to help, look at dates of posts and be a little more constructive please.
    SayWhat13, sorry you got dragged into this, but please look at the dates, and read the entire thread from the beginning next time - that helps.
    pssd off - what right do you think you have for calling people names! - this will be reported and you will be banned from further beligerent language if I have anything to say, and believe me, I think I do.
    We on this site try to help people that come on here, and we have many experts and we do this for free.
    As a matter of fact, there are some things that we have stored in our fingers that you still have yet to learn,so BACK OFF:
    Lilred40.. sorry that you wasted your time on a post that was from last year. This happens to new people a lot and it's OK, just look at the dates of the very first and last posts next time so that this does not happen to
    You so often. There might have been a lot of typos, everyone does that sometimes, but the content was also as immature as the question. Don't give up on us, we all do this for free and really do want to help or we
    Would not be here. Also sorry that you had to meet someone like pssd off so soon after getting here.

I don't know what is going on lately, but there is no need to let out anger here unless it is in a thread you start yourself to express yourself and how you feel, not to put others down. Simple as that...
    sallzsxc444 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 06:29 PM
    I was in a relationship with someone for a few months and I was really really happy with him but one day I started having feelings for someone else as well so I dumped him and a few months later I started liking my ex (the one I dumped) again, and of course he had moved on ages ago and he treated me like crap and I really didn't know what to do I felt so bad. It took me ages to move on but when I did I just felt so much better. It will take a while to move on but it most probably will happen some time and you'll feel a lot better
    luvvsux Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2008, 02:14 PM
    I'm kind of similar to you, even though you seem younger but I wouldn't dwell on this problem of your boyfriend, I know how its hard to let go of memories and hard on yourself esteem, but it really is the best thing to move on if he is saying how he hates you. He doesn't seem like too much of a mature boyfriend. Show him your better than all of that and smile and start thinking about the more important things of life, friends and family... you should try being honest and talking to your mom too, she can probably give you some advice and plus talking about it will most likely make you feel better with someone you trust. Good luck :)
    madmad Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2008, 04:43 PM
    People who 'hate' others don't deserve any of your time
    I've been going through the same thing, and I put it all down to a break up, as lame as it sounds, its been months, I'm not over him but I've learned to live without him and I'm happy at that, I've accepted that I probably will never get over him and the effect he had on me, but I've decided to make sure that it doesn't bother me anymore, I guess its just the whole first love thing, I understand that when people say to you he isn't worth it, you might disagree... cos you seen a 'good' side of him, but seriously... him hating you... is just really really wrong. As for feeling alone, sure loook at alll these people that have taken the time to post!
    For anyone going through this
    Remember we're all alone but we're all alone together

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Beard not growing anymore? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi... Lately, I've been having a small problem with my beard area. I'm 24 years old and I shave my face every 2 days 'cause it doesn't grow that much. The problem I'm having lately is that there's a patch under my chin where beard used to grow but doesn't anymore. It looks ugly when I have a...

Not sure if he is the one anymore [ 42 Answers ]

I need your help. I am 28 & my b/f is 40. I have been dating my boyfriend of 3 years and lately I have been having doubts or better yet opened my eyes! Here goes: I was separated from my husband when I met my boyfriend.. Who was also married at the time? He helped me to divorce my husband,...

Will I grow anymore [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys I'm new to this forum!:o I've just turned 16 and I'm a guy. My dad is 6 foot tall, my mum is 5 foot 7 and my 2 bros are 6 foot 1 and 6 foot 2. They are 20 and 27 years old respectively. I was just wondering will I hit 6 foot 1 or more? I'm 5 foot 10 at the mo and I'm pretty active and...

I don't know what to do anymore [ 9 Answers ]

My 28-year-old daughter is causing emotional trauma. She has two children by two different men, won't work to support them. She married baby #2's father 1 month after the baby was born. The father is foreign, and I'm sure he married my daughter to avoid child support and deportation back to his...

Cannot open file anymore after moving them [ 2 Answers ]

I used XP professional at home which has three accounts. Both my spouse and I have the accounts of administration. I downloaded recently several important documents and I can read them at that time. Today I want to classify them and created several folders and move these files and folders...

View more questions Search