Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Datisse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2008, 07:37 AM
    Figure this out
    On a recent blood tesr an individual had a hemaocrit reading of 42.6 and the 95% limits for the hematocrit reading are 36.0 and 50.0 a.)What is the mean hematocrit level if those are the limits? b.) Should the individual be concerned about the reading found?
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

May 6, 2008, 08:47 AM
    It appears the mean would be 43.0 for (a) and (b) I would not be concerned since the person is only off the mean by -0.4.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Who can figure out this out [ 1 Answers ]

I need help figuring out this problem. (NPV, PI, IRR Calculations) considering two independent projects, project A and project B. The initial cash outlay associated with Project A is $50,000, and Project B is $70000. The required rate of return on both projects is 12%. The expected annual...

I Can't figure this out [ 5 Answers ]

I have a mobile Home it's old I had the power shut off since I'm not living in there but now I'm letting a friend stay in there so I and him have started to replace all of the outlets in the house now that most of them have been replaced I have lost power to the dinning room lights and 2 outlets...

I can't figure out what to try next [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Smith (cast iron boilers) oil furnace. Several of the parts are labeled Honeywell. I hadn't used it this year yet because of finances, then once I was able to get oil delivered I had to wait as there was water in cellar. Finally the oil supplier came and said the boiler and chimney base...

A 3 d figure ? [ 1 Answers ]

Justin made a 3-dimensional figure out of a net that had 2 equal-sized circles and a rectangle. What figure did he make?

View more questions Search