Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Jan 30, 2006, 11:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ 'H'
    Looks like I will be getting on the plane with my mate then when he leaves for New York :) - Not sure if Pete will come, but he won't mind me going, as long as it's only for a couple of weeks!!!

Oooh I am all excited now, best start planning and saving my pennies :)
    That's so awsome!! I would love to visit the UK. And Ireland Actually my father did when he was in high school and he loved it. I love to travel but its all about the money, I got to win the lottery or something or rob a bank,lol Just kidding.
    But before I die my plan is to visist Europe. I don't know how but I will. Im Portuguese and Irish so those are two countries Id love to see also. Its nice to see where your heritage came from.

You would love the States!
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2006, 06:46 AM
    Well I have not bought the subject up with Pete yet. We had a wonderful time relaxing and snuggling last night, so I did not want to start talking about plans, this that and the other. Need to pick a time when I can drop it in to conversation I think.
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2006, 04:12 AM
    Ok I spoke to Pete last night about this trip to France. I asked him "is this France Trip a boys weekend?" he replied "Thats depends on you on whether you want to come or not as I don't think the other girls are going"

I told him that Nat had more or less told me that I wasn't to go and that it would keep costs down and that it was a boys weekend? - He was really shocked and couldn't understnd why she had siad that, he also said that it would make no different to cost. So he said "I will pin them down and sort this out" I told him that if he preferred it to be a boys weekend away then I did not have any kind of problem with it, but being told what to do by someone else, someone that I barely was wrong and I wasn't having any of it.

So we will have to wait and see what transpires. I am really worried this is going to strain Pete and I. The worst thing ever is not getting on with your partners friends, even when it is not my fault.

Feb 1, 2006, 04:39 AM
    Oh I knew it, these girls were nothing but trouble.
    Sweetie, don't worry about it putting a strain on you and Pete. It isn't your fault that these other guys girlfriends are a bunch of petty quacks. And Im sure Pete knows that too. As long as you get along with "his" friends and not necessarily there girlfriends, you shouldn't have anything to worry about.
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2006, 04:55 AM
    Cheers bizygurl. I needed to hear that. I am so worried, but I am sure everything will be fine. I am so used to having people interfere in my relationships and ruin it, that's why I am a little apprehensive. But hopefully Pete will resolve this mess.

Feb 1, 2006, 06:39 AM
    Im sure he will, I wouldn't worry unless you have something to worry about. The one good thing I can tell you that, if pete is going to stand up to his friends and defend you and your friends, tells me that he isn't going to let anyone ruin what he has with you. When you have a good man like that you don't have to worry about those kinds of things. Obviously he cares for you and what you have, he be the stupid one to let anything ruin that.
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2006, 06:59 AM
    You are right as always Bizygurl. Its just sometimes hard to see from inside the box. I am just not used to having a man care so much for me that he would in fact stand up to his friends for me and for my friends and actually want me to be a part of life so much. Its so wonderful, sometimes I think it's too good to be true. :)
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2006, 07:59 AM
    Well, I just thought I would update you. Since this all happened Pete has seen these guys less and less. He has actually stopped inviting them out and to special events. I feel really bad because they are his friends and I know it is his own choice to do what he is, but I do feel sometimes that I am responsible, even though it wasn't actually my fault and I did not do anything wrong.

Mar 8, 2006, 01:08 PM
    That's too bad. But don't look at it as your fault DJ.. It sounds like Pete has drifted away from them and he probably sees things in them that he doesn't like. It sounds from your other posts, that he's a good judge of character. Most guys don't give up their buddies for a girl unless they have a good reason to. Or maybe the reason isn't because of you. But either way don't let it get to you. Pete made the decision not you.
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2006, 02:34 AM
    Ypu are right as always bizygurl. The only mates he ever invites out is Sam & Dave - they are on the same wave length as us and are so outgoing. ;)
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Apr 2, 2006, 11:05 AM
    Pete needs to tell you why he is doing these things and you need to tell him about your concerns. It's better to ask than to needlessly worry and better to be sure than to assume.
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2006, 12:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Starman
    Pete needs to tell you why he is doing these things and you need to tell him about your concerns. It's better to ask than to needlessly worry and better to be sure than to assume.
    Pete is not the problem. We are honest and open with each other. He has actua;lly stopped hanging put with those that try to sir up problems and made it very clear to them that he is with me so they have to either like it or lump it.

And if I am honest I am not feeling small anymore, more so feeling that I am a much better person than these other people and as long asd I know that I will be just fine!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Feeling like everything is different [ 4 Answers ]

Recently I went away for a three-week course in another city, and since I got back my perception of everything in my life seems different. Not in a bad way - just different - so I am curious to know if anyone else has ever felt like this too. For example, I've always had hang-ups about my...

Hot feeling in face [ 31 Answers ]

I was just wondering if anyone else ever has hot flushes in their face, like JUST the face, not any other part of the body. I have these quite often, to the point where I have to put a cold cloth or even ice on my face to feel better. There's no redness on my face when it happens, and no sweating....

Feeling lonely... what to do if anything... [ 14 Answers ]

I've been feeling VERY lonely lately. I'm not sure why really though. I hang out with my friends pretty much daily, but I feel like something is missing. I know this is the time where I really DO NOT need to jump into a relationship, but I don't know what to do about it. I just want someone to care...

I still have feeling for my ex [ 7 Answers ]

Hey You! Well I really like this guy and he asked my out a couple of days ago. I really do like him and would go out with him but for some reason I scared of getting hurt again.I think I still have feeling for my ex. In the past relationship my boyfriend cheated on me with this girl he goes to...

Feeling lonely [ 6 Answers ]

I am 29 years old single male. I don't have a single girlfriend. From childhood, I have experience that girls just don't like me. I always wanted a girl to fall in love with me and then I can shower my unconditional love on her. That has never happened. I am quite goodlooking and handsome according...

View more questions Search