Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitchenlittle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2006, 04:11 PM
    I don't understand?
    Help Please! A few months ago my husband and I began trying to conceive. My cycle were always pretty normal before about 28-32 days. Now all of a sudden since we have been having unprotected sex they have completely flipped. They are only 20 days apart and not normal. Before I would start heavy and go light, now I spot for two days have one semi-full day and spot one more. This is not normal for me. Could this have something to do with having unprotected sex?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 12, 2006, 11:03 PM
    If your periods are not regular, it could be due to diet, exercise, changes in weigh, stress, and other factors. If your periods are less than 21 days apart, check with your doctor.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2006, 04:57 PM
    I have to ask what form of contraception you were using before hand as this can have many factors in your period being squiffy it took me nearly 6 months for them to return to normal and two years to conceive after using depo provera for 8 years
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2006, 12:06 PM
    You guys have had trouble with the depo shot too? I really regret taking that shot. ITs terrible. Trying to conceive for 10 months now, after having been off the depo for 13 months.
    lyles48 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2006, 08:58 AM
    :confused: don't feel bad I am another person trying to conceive after depo. I have been off depo for 18mths now. I hope something happens soon because I am very frustrated.
    exotickiss87 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2006, 10:29 AM
    Depo is bad to take. I'll never take it because what it did to my mom. She was on it a year and when she went off it she bled for 6 months straight and she had a whole bunch of mineral and vitamin deficencies.

As for the original question I'd ask your doctor about it.
    Kadehadaire Posts: 197, Reputation: 10

Jul 6, 2006, 10:28 AM
    It could simply be down to hormones hon, now that he is ejaculating in you, your body should adjust accordingly.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2006, 09:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kadehadaire
    It could simply be down to hormones hon, now that he is ejaculating in you, your body should adjust accordingly.
    I do not believe that ejaculation has anything to do with hormones. I've asked our resident nursing expert to take a look at this.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 11, 2006, 09:34 AM
    Originally posted by Kadehadaire

When answering these questions we must be careful of the kind of advice we give, especially when it comes to the medical boards. If the advice is not complete or accurate it is possible to do harm to a person.

The effect male ejaculate in a woman has nothing to do with the level of a woman's hormones.

Other posters have mentioned the Depo shot, while it is good for some people, it does tend to take a while after discontinuing the use of the contraceptive to become pregnant.

Please let us also take into account that the original poster posted in January and has never given us an update. So for all intents and purposes we are now speaking to the masses and not the original poster.
    Shybliss18 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2011, 10:33 AM
    You should check with your doctor to see if you are pregnant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't understand [ 3 Answers ]

About 8 months ago I met someone that I became very interested in. This person also showed interest,I met him at my church. He is on a church mission right now in my town ,he can not date or get involved right now. He will be done with his mission in about 10 more months and he told me he hopes I...

Just don't understand [ 2 Answers ]

I am an independent 22 yr old male college student who goes to school full-time. I also work two jobs and between them make over $20,000/yr. I have done this for the last year and a half. Now my question is, even though I have have extra money taken out of every paycheck, my state and federal...

Don't understand problem [ 1 Answers ]

I don't understand how to complete this problem: Find the minimum diameter of an 17.3 m long tungsten wire that will stretch no more than 9.43 mm when a load of 361 kg is hung on the lower end.

Need to understand [ 2 Answers ]

Of course if I was you I would ask why wouldn't I be able to go. Wait until she gives a reply. There could be a side to her that she doesn't want you to see! ::) There could be another male friend she's seeing. Don't get your hopes down she may just want to hang with the girls! After all it is...

View more questions Search