Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oopsbaby Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2011, 03:05 AM
    You are a lucky one my dear!! Myour Dad takes ypur side.mine doesn't even feels the need to clarify before slapping me.
    Dylan 45 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2012, 05:35 PM
    I can't stand my step mom I ask
    1 single question like where's dad and it turns into a fight don't know what to do
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Mar 18, 2012, 05:56 PM
    This is several years old
    BobSaget42 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2012, 10:17 AM
    Sounds like she needs some weed.
    Huff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2012, 02:26 PM
    You are luck your Dad is strong enough to stand up for you and cares enough to do it. I only wish my Dad would stick up for me. My step mom has completely cut my contact off with my dad. I too have a sibling 10 years younger. I am able to communicate with him thanks to Facebook and text messaging but for some reason my step mother hates me?!
    ricardo109 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2013, 02:56 PM
    Same with me my stepmom creates problems out of nothing but she just hates me. She keeps creating problems so I try and stay in my room all the time. She trying to make my dad kick me out but he knows I'm right and he says he doesn't care about their marriage but I don't want to be the cause of the end of their relationship. I'm trying to give her some space and I hardly talk to my dad anymore because she always interrupts our conversations and every time I leave the house she always ask where I go and most of the time she gets angry and goes into my locked room and steal or hide my things
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 29, 2013, 06:26 PM
    This is several years old.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Evil step mom [ 27 Answers ]

I am writing because I have an evil step mom. I know you are all thinking that I must be irrational, but any other step parents out there will agree that it is women like this one that gives them such a bad name, and they get the flack for people like her. My little brother and I live at home....

My mom and Step mom in hate! [ 6 Answers ]

My mom and step mom are not getting along. It all started with a stupid gift card! Out of all things. My card only had $3.45 on it and my brother only had $.19 on his. The cards were soposed to have $20.00 on it. My mom and step mom live one house away from each other and then they just get into...

18 Year Old Step Son Driving Me Crazy. Why? [ 32 Answers ]

OK. I have an 18 yr.old step son. He is a senior, has only 2 classes this semester, is getting an 81% and a 89% in them. My problem is, he is unemployed and has NO ambition what-so-ever. My husband, his dad, works nights so he is not around to see all of this and does not inquire about...

Crazy Mom [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in my 20s. I love my mom very much but she has this weird behavior. Ever since dad suffered from severe stroke, heart disease and passed away, she has been : 1. Constantly looses controls and yells. Sometimes even physically hurts me (Slamming, slapping, and throwing things resulting in...

View more questions Search