Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Shanae_la_Flare's Avatar
    Shanae_la_Flare Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    May 7, 2019, 03:21 AM
    Should we call the Police ?
    Hello everyone !

    There has been this "bulldog" well actually he is some sort of PUG .

    He has been terrorizing our neighborhood since he moved in almost 2 Months ago ,
    He has been on an Drunk Rampage for the past 7 days , last Monday he came
    To us knocking at our Door asking us if we have a "cup of sugar" we told him that we
    Don't have any and also asked him pollitely if he could leave , the next Day he asked
    Us if we have sugar again and then told us that we were lying .

    We don't know what to do about him we just don't feel safe at night anylonger , since
    He mainly leaves the house at night ( around 20:30 ) and only acts when there is no
    Evidence or when he has some sort of alliby .

    He mainly abducts People from the ages of 18 and Above ( mainly Prostitutes ) .

    He collects Rocks and Sticks and showcases his collection by glueing rocks and sticks
    Onto his Window , he also has a Wood Block in front of his door .

    He once told me he had a quarter and asked if he could have another one ,
    He also has the abillity to shapeshift into a Pellet ,
    He dissolves his Enemies in Acid .

    I saw him yesterday wearing black sunglasses while he was yelling at Cars to off and even threw rocks at the windows .

    Our community is in danger whe don't know what to do we are helpless , the Police declines to come visit him since they have been talking to him multiple times without having any evidenence whatsoever about him being an "evil doer" whatsoever...

    Please Help us ! Best Regards ! - Thanks!
    Oliver2011's Avatar
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

    May 7, 2019, 03:53 AM
    "He mainly abducts People from the ages of 18 and Above ( mainly Prostitutes )" - that is a serious allegation and one that shouldn't be made if you don't have evidence to back that up. I would think if you had the evidence you would have given it to the police and your issue would be solved.

    Because someone knocks at your door there is no law that says you have to open it. Sadly someone been a nuisance is not a crime. So limit your exposure to him. How old is this person?
    Shanae_la_Flare's Avatar
    Shanae_la_Flare Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    May 7, 2019, 06:00 AM
    23 years old.
    J_9's Avatar
    J_9 Posts: 40,299, Reputation: 5646

    May 7, 2019, 07:34 AM
    He shape shifts? Have you witnessed this phenomenon?

    Have you seen him dissolve people in acid?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will the police call my parents? [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend go to this spot during lunch and we just cuddle and makeout in the backseat (never anything more). Today the police came to his house and talked to him and said that a lady complained. He asked for my boyfriends parents number, and my name and number. The officer said he would...

Can we call the police on this guy? [ 2 Answers ]

I flooded my engine for my VW golf and while we were getting that fixed through insurance we decided to rebuild the transmission because it had a small clicking sound. My dad's friend from work used to work for an Audi VW dealership fixing trans so we thought he could fix and rebuild it pretty...

Will the police still call my parents? [ 10 Answers ]

Ok, so I did one stupid act, which is probably the bigger mistake of my life so far. I shoplifted a friend at a supermarket and we got caught. I am 16 and my friend is 15. What happened was the officer let us off with a warning, and we are banned from the place we took from for 6 months. The thing...

Do I call police if I think I hit a car [ 2 Answers ]

I turned right out of a parking lot into a busy street. I miss calculated and the car in the next lane swerved. At first they kept going in their lane, then they started following me. I just thought they were being nasty so I kept going. Should I call the police to see if they filed a report or...

Was I wrong to call the police on my son? [ 7 Answers ]

I am the divorced mother of a 19 year-old son. When he becomes enraged, he shouts vulgar profanity at the top of his lungs. I have repeatedly told him that shouting and the use of loud profanity is unacceptable in my house. During one argument several months ago, I told him if he did this again,...

View more questions Search