faith_in_You's Avatar
    faith_in_You Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#1

Jun 8, 2011, 12:29 PM
    Newly pregnant
    Hi my names crystal I'm 20 I recentley found out I'm going to be a mother lol and I saw your post I have friends but no one to really tlk to most of my friends are my husbands friends so yea its weird lol but hey if you want to tlk I be willing to listen God bless :))
    RickJ's Avatar
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864

#2

Jun 8, 2011, 12:37 PM

1. Lots of people are here to give you guidance and support.

2. Please don't use "chat speak" as it's hard to read. Use complete sentences please.

3. Don't give out your email address here: we're here to help on the site itself.
    J_9's Avatar
    J_9 Posts: 40,254, Reputation: 5642

#3

Jun 8, 2011, 03:52 PM

Crystal, this is a Question and Answer site. Do you have a question for us?

Newly married [ 1 Answers ]

I am newly married and I don't want to get pregnant now and even without using any protection,is it possible?

The newly unpatriotic [ 34 Answers ]

Hello wingers of all persuasions, When the left didn't go along with the dufus about Iraq, Gitmo, or rendition and stuff, they were called traitors and UN patriotic... So, why aren't the right wingers UN patriotic and traitors when THEY don't go along with Obama's recovery program, as NONE...

Newly married [ 1 Answers ]

I recently got married and my new husband knows about me contenplating filing for bankruptcy. My question is how will my filing bankruptcy going to effect his credit. I live in the state of Illinois so I need to know about Illinois law in this matter

Newly Married, Pregnant and marriage is in jeopardy [ 4 Answers ]

I'm so distraught right now, I'm not even sure what to do. I've been married a few months, and have a baby on the way. My husband and I do not get along at all. This has been going on since before the wedding. We argue and fight so much that my nerves are shot. I'm constantly having to yell...

Newly Pregnant. [ 1 Answers ]

I took a pregnancy test yesterday, and it came out positive. Is there anyway I could find out how many weeks I am without going to a doctor?