Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    misslove01's Avatar
    misslove01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Feb 2, 2007, 06:10 PM
    I need to get an inmate tested
    I just wanted to know if I would be able to get a paternity test done while the alleged father is in prison and if so what do I need to do
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,303, Reputation: 7692

    Feb 2, 2007, 06:31 PM
    Get a court order for the test, the prison should be able to do the medical part and have it sent out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Scared to get tested [ 12 Answers ]

I just got out of a 2 year relationship like 4 months ago. I only had, had sex with my ex who I loved very much. I'm 19 by the way. We had sex when I was 17 and he was almost 5 yrs older than me and we had it continuously through the 2 years we were together. We were always safe and cautious. With...

View more questions Search