Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    jamalwade's Avatar
    jamalwade Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jul 21, 2007, 09:00 AM
    Marine engineer license for a second engineer
    Dear sir or madom
    What is the Prossure in uptaining an second marine engineer license ,
    andyc5000's Avatar
    andyc5000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Aug 3, 2007, 06:58 PM
    Which country's licencing system are you referring to? This can vary greatly, so the easiest way to find out is to find the issuing authority for your country of residence and ask them.

    For guidance, the British system requires you to hold a Class III/I Engineer's licence, to gain a minimum of 18 months certified sea service in a position utilising that licence (i.e. sailing as a junior engineering officer, not a rating), then to pass a written and an oral examination as set out by the MCA.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Resident engineer duties [ 5 Answers ]

Hello experts, Iím looking for all the resident engineer duties and responsibilities"Owner representative " please write it in details. Thanks in advance

Field service engineer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was a field service engineer for large laboratory instrument company, I wonder are I too old to get back to that industry,, I am now 54 and have left it 10 years ago,. I live in ireland regds mike

View more questions Search