Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    kavanaugh koch's Avatar
    kavanaugh koch Posts: 5, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jan 16, 2006, 08:39 AM
    Veteran Education
    I am a "Korean Conflict" veteran with a ten percent disability, as well as a "Cal Vet". Does anyone know how I can find out what type of educational benefits I am entitled to? Thanks,

    rudi_in's Avatar
    rudi_in Posts: 251, Reputation: 45
    Full Member

    Jan 16, 2006, 07:12 PM
    Thank you for posting your question at the Ask Me Help Desk!

    First of all your state entitlements will depend on what state you are in. The following website may provide you with some help in that area. I would also suggest contacting your local veteran's affairs office, oftentimes located at a government center found in your county.

    The following site will provide some information about federal benefits.

    The types of benefits that you are entitled to often depend on the conflicts you are involved in and the length of time you were involved in said conflict. If you contact someone, you should be prepared to show a copy of your DD-214. A veteran's benefits representative can tell you everything based on that. Hopefully you know where it is.

    I hope this was helpful. Thank you for your service.


Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bible Education [ 1 Answers ]

What does it mean HIS EYE IS ON THE SPARROW :confused:

Education [ 2 Answers ]

Which is the African city named after an American President

Home education [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I get help with setting my son suitable maths english and reading work. He is 14 years old

View more questions Search