Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Knicker Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2007, 11:30 AM
    How much time should pass when.
    My husband and I sold our first home 3 years ago to a couple who are now claiming that there is faulty wiring in the basement. They refused an inspection when we closed, and now 3 years later say they want us to pay for the new wiring or they are going to take us to court. Can they legally do this?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 11, 2007, 12:12 PM
    Anyone can sue anyone for anything but that does not mean they will prevail. You house sold "as is" and unless you intentionally tried to defraud them you owe nothing. Here is an example of intnetional friaud. I bought a home that had a large set of wooden shelving screwed into the wall. When I removed the shelving I found a rather large crack in the foundation that had been patched with caulk. The seller ended up paying $900 to have the crack repaired professionally.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Win xp pro admin pass [ 2 Answers ]

I changed my admin password and then I didn't use my computer for a while and now I can't remember it, but I don't want to have to reboot and loose all my stuff. I got to safe mode but then I needed to know the password to disable the password and make a new one.? Is there a way for me to just...

Help me to pass the road test [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, This is my first time to writing someplace to get help. The problem I am having May be is not a big issue in your eyes, but please help me. I am trying to get A driving license. as millions of people are driving. I feel so embarrassed as I still don't have my license so I can drive freely...

Do enzymes pass ? [ 18 Answers ]

I was at the health food store today and saw a bottle of "systemic enzymes" The enzyme is Nattokinase does anyone here know if this passes trough your intestines to get into your blood stream. If I remember my biology enzymes do not pass trough your intestines Does this one pass into your blood?

"Cause time will pass me by" Ideas ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I need some help to finding the song title and also the singer.. by the way I only know a couple of the words from that song, the words are: "Cause time will pass me by may be i'll never learn to smiles but i know i'll make it trough will you wait for me in heaven" Thanks,

Pass word [ 7 Answers ]

Hello Experts, I want to make a password for my PC, to prevent anyone use the computer during I'm not exciting,so can anyone help on this. Thanks

View more questions Search