Microsoft works database "out of memory"!

Asked Jan 30, 2006, 05:16 AM 3 Answers

Anyone know how I can stop the above message coming up, when I try to print, or even print preview, a nodest little database.

Really apreciate your help,

Perth, Australia:confused:

Last edited by Curlyben; Dec 9, 2006 at 10:56 AM.
    Search this Question
    NeedKarma's Avatar
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,620, Reputation: 1704

Jan 30, 2006, 05:21 AM
    I wasn't aware that Works had anything close to a database program or feature. Are you doing a mail merge?

Works is a horrible little program set that MS does not support anymore. Best to go even with Office 2000.
    fredg's Avatar
    fredg Posts: 4,930, Reputation: 674

Jan 30, 2006, 05:39 AM
    Hi, reg,
    I also agree with using Word 2000.
    But, about the Works, here is a link explaining 3 different things to look at:

It deals with the "out of memory" for your particular applications.
    I do wish you the best, and good luck.
    ScottGem's Avatar
    ScottGem Posts: 64,760, Reputation: 6021
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 30, 2006, 06:25 AM

There is a lot of info missing from your questions. What version of Windows, what version of Works, how much RAM on your system. How big a hard drive and how much free space. What type of printer?

The answers to all those questions can bear on how to fix the problem.

Works is a scalled down version of Office. Version versions ave included a database module tied to the spreadsheet. Some versions of Works are still supported and marketed by Microsoft.

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

Microsoft office live basics "web parts" [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have been trying to build a horse related web site using Office live basics. I've had no computer instruction except what I've been able to learn just using the computer and don't really know a lot about using a word processing program, which I gather is basically what a WYSIWYG...