Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    villinem3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2008, 07:13 PM
    Felony for work
    My fiancée will be released from jail in 3 weeks. He wants to do industrial work such as warehouse driving forklifts. Can someone send me a list of jobs who hire felons in the Houston area.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2008, 07:16 PM
    A web search came up with the following:
    jobs for felons+Houston - Google Search
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2008, 12:55 PM
    Most companies do not hire felons as a rule for industrial jobs. I'm not saying this is not possible that he can't find one willing to hire him though. They will ask on the application have you been convicted of a felony with the past 7 or 10 years. Most industrial places shy away from hiring certain kinds of felons, i.e. drug charges. But if he puts the reason for the felony they may take a second look at his application versus toss it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony [ 6 Answers ]

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony. I see many questions on this topic... please post my input. A summary Court Martial is not a felony conviction period! There is nothing in the military to equate a Court Martial to a felony or misdemeanor conviction. The federal courts look...

Live in NH, work for MA company, if relocated to work from home, what about taxes? [ 3 Answers ]

Here is the situation: I currently live in NH and work for a MA company. So far I have been filing as non-resident MA tax. I have a possibility to relocate to my home in NH instead of the office in MA. Here are my questions: 1. Will MA taxes still be deducted from my pay? 2. Should I...

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? [ 2 Answers ]

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? They are also known an point of sale and kiosks like the ones in mcdonalds or leisure centres

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? [ 2 Answers ]

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? They are also known an point of sale and kiosks like the ones in mcdonalds or leisure centres

View more questions Search