Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crissy Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2007, 04:56 PM
    Made one payment
    Hi this is crissy again about the law suit I took out in 10/04 and now I received one payment of $50.00 because I said I was going to take him back to court and I received that in feb 07 since he made that payment I guess I can not take him back to court?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 8, 2007, 08:06 PM
    Why??

If they still owe you money, and the 50 dollars did not cover the complete debt, you can of course still sue them for the balance.

If they owe you money, and are in default, and they are not paid in full, of course you can sue them for all the money owed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think I made a mistake. Agreeing to a payment [ 7 Answers ]

Hello. I am in West Virginia. I rec a summons on may 11 stating I had 20 days to respond at the courts office. Here it is, 11 days later. I called and was told my payment options. Never once did she tell me that by agreeing to this that a judgement would be against me. She said call back mon...

Can a collections agency refuse payment or payment arrangement ? [ 2 Answers ]

I owe a hospital bill of $1000 from back in march and it has gone to a collections agency. Now my problem is, my insurance company actually sent me the check to make the payment. They instructed me to put it into my checking account then send a personal check to the creditor. However when I put...

What made him stay with me? [ 9 Answers ]

:confused: I don't want to make this really long so I'm going to try and make this as brief as possible. If you need more details just ask. Okay, I've been with my current boyfriend for about 2 years now. We have had some really rough times. We've almost broke up a dozen times but we always...

What Made you think this? [ 2 Answers ]

I have an essay due on the 27th and I cannot think of anything to say.. I was hoping someone can give me a few ideas to help me get on my feet. The topic is... Describe an experience that changed the way you think about something. Please help me pick up on my paper.:confused:

How fog is made? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, can anybody explain me how fog is made?

View more questions Search