Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anita1939 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2012, 02:17 PM
    Where is the model number on old White sewing machine?
    Where is the serial number on the old white sewing machine?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 6, 2012, 02:27 PM
    How old? I have one from about 1967 - 68 and the number is pretty prominent and easy to find. I just don't have it out at the moment and it weighs a ton (portable).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1683138 serial number White sewing machine [ 0 Answers ]

Last pat. Date March 11, 1890, Trying to find year this White sewing machine was made. Value

Would like model number and possible year of WHITE Sewing machine. [ 0 Answers ]

My friend asked me to find out what model and possible year of her WHITE Sewing machine. The serial number on the front is 45935. Thank you so much. She wants me to find her a manual. I have read in other posts that you can go to the singer site and get a free manual with the proper model number.

White Rotary Sewing Machine Model # FR 3113766 What year is this machine? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a White Rotary Sewing Machine Model # FR 3113766. I would like to know the year. It has the original book and all the attachments. It has a small motor and a light.

What model is the white sewing machine with serial number 283584? [ 0 Answers ]

What model is the white sewing machine with serial number 283584? My bobbin thread keeps getting caught and I can't seem to find a manual that matchs the look of my machine online. Please help

View more questions Search