Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MsSara Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2012, 08:05 PM
    National sewing machine model rbr serial number 215302746
    I have a National Sewing machine in its original Travel case, serial number 215302746. Could someone tell me what the estimated value.

Check out some similar questions!

Nsmco-sewing-machine-model-rbr [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , I havw a national SMCO treadle sewing machine. On the machine it says ' IMPROVED SEAMSTRESS. . All original and good shape . Working condition. Was wondering what it worth approx. History , My grand mother had it.. 1920?thanks Al

Date my sewing machine by serial number [ 0 Answers ]

I have my grandmother's Franklin treadle sewing machine, serial number 402650, and I was wondering if you could date the machine for me.

National sewing machine company serial number 2459945 vindex special [ 0 Answers ]

I am just tryng to date this machine

What model is the white sewing machine with serial number 283584? [ 0 Answers ]

What model is the white sewing machine with serial number 283584? My bobbin thread keeps getting caught and I can't seem to find a manual that matchs the look of my machine online. Please help

NSMCO sewing machine model RBR [ 7 Answers ]

I have just been given my grandmothers sewing machine. I think it was made by national sewing machine company. I have not been able to find a serial number, the model is RBR and on the front of the machine it says International Rotary. The machine is in a cabinet for which the front opens and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.