Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sheri8l Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 12:38 PM
    Barbie Collectibles
    I've got a collection of Butterfly Art Barbies, new in boxes, never been opened excellent condition. Looking for an estimated value?

Thanks!
    Sheri
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 13, 2008, 11:43 PM
    You can check here:
    BarbieCollector.com - Welcome to the official Mattel site for Barbie Collector
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2008, 12:04 AM
    In addition to the fine answer above, if yours are the same as those that you will find on the following image search you could click on some of them and see what the prices are.

Butterfly Art Barbies - Google Image Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Barbie Email [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for an e-mail that starts by saying "Mattel recently announced the release of limited-edition Barbie Dolls for the Tri County Area" It goes on to show "Valencia Barbie" "Saugus Barbie" "Canyon Country Barbie" "Acton Barbie" "palmdale Barbie" etc etc. I REALLY want this e-mail...

Barbie Doll Face Removal of Permanent Marker [ 5 Answers ]

SOS: Hello: I have just ruined one of my Barbie Dolls within in 15 minutes and would like some help. I used permanent purple marker to try and fix the dolls lipstick that was missing some areas. I unfortunately have placed permanent marker across the dolls lips, exterior lips, and chin. ...

Anyone know the name of this hot pink-metallic barbie-type doll from the 80's? [ 3 Answers ]

OK, when I was little a lot of my friends had this barbie that had hot pink- metallic body and I think hot pink hair with metallic strands in it.. I was wondering if anyone on here remembers this toy and if they remember the name of it, as I would like to try to find it on eBay..

Barbie [ 5 Answers ]

:D If barbie is so popular why do people buy her friends?? Think about it!! Leave me a comment!! Thanks!!

View more questions Search