Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sasikala Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2007, 11:44 PM
    Job hunting
    Am good in typing works with a speed of 60 words per minute,I wish to work as a freelance typist,any one interested?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2007, 11:54 PM
    Maybe someone here might be looking for someone with typing skills. But, generally the people who are already really involved on this site on an ongoing basis know how to type really well.

It would help if you would post where you are located, just in case someone might be interested though.

Depending on where you are located, you might also try putting the location with online classifieds as the additional words in a Google search. You might also find possibilities for your skills there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Job Hunting [ 13 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I have to find work and am on probation, Worried no on will hire me. Where do I start. Are there certain types of jobs that hire people like me. Thanks

Job hunting [ 1 Answers ]

I really need a job. I need to the money to save up for college Where is the best place to get a job a 16?

Job hunting at 47 [ 2 Answers ]

I live in CT and have some problems in my job search. How do you combat issues such as: I took 8 yrs off from FT work to work only PT jobs to raise family (I worked consistently for 13 yrs prior) & then, after a divorce in 2000, was unemployed for 1 1/2 yrs (God only knows how I survived that) due...

View more questions Search