Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Xintorrim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2012, 06:43 PM
    Who can help me with my drawing?
    I'm drawing Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen (the Hunger Games), though I'm not satisfied with what I've done so far. I'd like someone to point what's missing/wrong in it, so I can improve my drawing.

I'm based on this pic: Katniss Everdeen - Pop on the Pop

My drawing so far: Katniss Everdeen so far on Twitpic

*I haven't yet started adding shades/light effects, I just need help at the shape/details.
    carebear0550 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Sep 27, 2012, 05:49 PM
    It looks very close to me. But I'll ask my sister (obsessed with Hunger Games) when she wakes up
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 27, 2012, 05:51 PM
    The eyes are wrong.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drawing a p trap for an AC [ 3 Answers ]

The P trap of my Ac does not have a vent,like that used to since the AC man changes it and now is clog again is any that someone help me in what to do? Call the AC people I had not hear from them

Any Idea Who Did This Drawing Help ID It [ 0 Answers ]

Need help to ID drawing/artist. It is signed but vision at this time is bad, so I cannot see that good yet. Have any idea what artist this may be. I appreciate any help. It is also done on a paperbag. http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz348/bigevil79/006-2.jpg...

Invention drawing! [ 3 Answers ]

I have an idea but I can't draw. I need a person who can sketch my concept on paper. My only problem is that I need to protect my invention from potential theft, I need advise please email me. Thank you, Philly

Sketcth drawing! [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, ironclad here! Well I don't really have an issue with drawing at all, but I do wonder if someone can give me advice on perfecting my talent already!! Here we go I've been drawing since I was a kid, picked up a pencil and started to doodle! Soon became serious about it when I hit...

Tattoo drawing [ 15 Answers ]

Me and my sister are getting matching tattoos (on our feet), then thing is... we are so different that my ideas are not appealing to her, and hers to me. SO I was thinking that if I could get one of my ideas drawn up, then I know she would love it. The bad thing? I know NO good artists. And...

View more questions Search