Not sure where I should ask this. If I have a club or some private paid for membership organization, do I need a liquor license to give away beer or alcohol. Or any kind of special permit? What if I didn't provide the alcohol, but allowed it to be brought in BYOB style? Thank you in advance for any advice or help.