Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    nmorrow's Avatar
    nmorrow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Dec 7, 2010, 03:58 AM
    Can I get money from the government to go back to high school for my diploma?
    ScottGem's Avatar
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

    Dec 7, 2010, 04:44 AM

    There is a good possibility. You probably can't go back to HS, but you can take adult education that will lead to a GED. Check with your local school system. Most have adult ed programs. Talk to a counselor for the program, they can probably hook you up with the proper agency.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

High school diploma [ 12 Answers ]

:( Hello I am 40 years old and now need my high school diploma for a job that I applied to. Someone please help, I don't know what to do. I had a stroke last March and I am scared to death to leave my home. I applied for a job to do at home it is for the IRS... Can I get my diploma online at home?...

High school diploma [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a free high school diploma online that you can take and they send you your diploma?

High school diploma [ 3 Answers ]

Hello my name is Marco Arcila I live in Tampa Florida I didn't finish my high school I only need 2 credits more so I could get my 24 credits compreted that I need Im trying to look so any one can help me with this how I can't finish my high school diproma at home ?

High School Diploma [ 3 Answers ]

How can I retrieve my high school transcripts and a copy of my diploma?

High school diploma [ 2 Answers ]

I gradutated from a christian home school in San Diego,Ca. in 1991. I am looking for a way to find the school or find a web site to locate my diploma.

View more questions Search