Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chillypip Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Aug 17, 2007, 03:21 AM
    My cat keeps going to the toilet 5-6 times a day
    My cat kept vomiting almost 4-5 times a day, but when we changed her food she now only vomits sometimes once a day. But now she keeps going to the toilet 5-6 times a day and every time she's finished, she licks down below. I don't think she has worms, but is there anything I can do or should I go to the vets?
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2007, 03:27 AM
    If in doubt ring the vet and make an appointment it could be anything from a urine infection to worms better to be safe than sorry get her checked after all she can't tell you what's wrong.
    pompano Posts: 293, Reputation: 40

Aug 20, 2007, 06:44 PM
    If the cat is urinating more than usual it could be diabetes,urinary tract infection,or even kidney stones.Do you see blood in her urine or stool.If the cat box is saturated with urine ,you should take her to the vet because this can be serious,and may be fatal if not treated.If you suspect worms take a sample to your vet and ask the tech to run a fecal for parasites,and if it is positive they can sell you dewormer to treat her.Does your cat ever cough up hairballs? This could also cause digestive problems,as can switching foods.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My cat had 2 kittens they are 1 day old how long before my cat go's outside [ 7 Answers ]

My cat has just has 2 beautiful kittens she has been with them since she had them but she has come downstairs and seems to want to go outside they are just over 1 day old and both seem fine but I don't want my cat to leave them for to long. I'm not sure if she wanted to go to the litter tray as I...

Toilet DOES NOT FLUSH- takes 2 or 3 times! [ 2 Answers ]

Help!! I live in an apt. built in the 70's and my toilet has not properly flushed since I moved in. They have been out to "Snake It" but that didn't work. I think it just may be too old and needs to be replaced. Is there any plumbers out there that can tell me if I need to have management...

Furnace blows cold air briefly several times a day [ 6 Answers ]

Goodman GMP-075-3 gas furnace circa 1994 (induced draft, hot surface ignition, ca. 80% efficient, horizontally mounted in unheated attic, no A/C). Honeywell Magistat thermostat. The furnace worked fine for about 8 years, and still heats well and maintains the proper temperature. Starts with an...

3 times to flush toilet HELP please [ 5 Answers ]

It takes me at least 3 times to get my stuff down the toilet. The toilet is 3 years old. I cleaned out the jets and it still does it. I dumped a bucket of water down the toilet and it went right down the toilet. I have a septic system. In the upper part of the toilet there is a bunch of mineral...

Mini Daschound: How many times at day? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 5 month mini daschound, its apeears to be healty. I know this kind of dogs must be under 22 lb. of weight. Then I want to know ow many time at day I have to feed him and how many cups of food need. He is eating Eukanuba small breed. Thanks

View more questions Search