Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tanya koenig Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2013, 08:31 PM
    Headache
    I have had a headache for 3 weeks, now I have ringing in my ears.. any suggedtions?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 29, 2013, 08:46 PM
    Sure... go to the doctor and find out what it is.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 29, 2013, 08:53 PM
    Please seek medical attention at once. These are signs and symptoms of several things, one of which is high blood pressure at a dangerous level.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Headache [ 2 Answers ]

Came home with a headache, nausea and tjena sharp pain in lower left abdominal now I'm running a light fever.. any suggestions

Headache [ 0 Answers ]

Hi. I hit the left side of my head today. About three hours ago. I still have a light headache and my ear hurts a little bit. Do I have to be worried or is that normal?

Why do I have this headache? [ 1 Answers ]

I had a back stimulater put in 08/24 and since I have had a headache I had a brain tumor removed last year it was not cancer

Why do I have this headache? [ 5 Answers ]

I woke up with a headache I've had numerous times. It's ALWAYS on the right side. It feels like it's behind my right eye, as well as at the base of my skull where it meets my neck. Any reason for this? It never comes around after anything specific like TV or lights, after all I was only...

Headache [ 2 Answers ]

My Girlfriend had a conussion that happened in September. She has had a really bad head for months. Do you have any idea what it could be. Hairline fractures or something? She also has lumps on the back of the neck and head to. Please help me e

View more questions Search