Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmadams14 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2012, 08:44 PM
    Headache
    Came home with a headache, nausea and tjena sharp pain in lower left abdominal now I'm running a light fever.. any suggestions
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 8, 2012, 08:45 PM
    Flu?
    cmadams14 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2012, 08:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Flu?
    Maybe! Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Headache [ 0 Answers ]

Hi. I hit the left side of my head today. About three hours ago. I still have a light headache and my ear hurts a little bit. Do I have to be worried or is that normal?

Headache [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I've been having head pain for a few months. It's starts in the morning and goes all day. It used to be on the right side of my head but now it's alk over. Sometimes I have a stuffed nose when I wake up. It's more of a stuffed heavy head feeling. My neck hurts sometimes also. I just got glasses...

Why won't this headache go away? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am doglover92 and I was wondering, I have had this really bad headache since March and it won't go away. It is from the top of my forehead to the back of my neck, I ave tried everything, dos anyone know what this might be or what is wrong? If anyone knows please get back to me. PLEASE!!...

Headache [ 5 Answers ]

I am a 21 yr old male.. for the past year or so I have been having a terrible headache everyday. I was wondering if anybody knew why this might be.

Headache [ 2 Answers ]

My Girlfriend had a conussion that happened in September. She has had a really bad head for months. Do you have any idea what it could be. Hairline fractures or something? She also has lumps on the back of the neck and head to. Please help me e

View more questions Search