Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ucas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2009, 06:27 AM
    IT & Web architect job requirements
    Hi.
    I have to prepare my CV for IT based job, but first of all I want to understandt exposed requirements.
    The work demands knowledge of IT systems infrastructure. So what is that?
    As well you have to have understanding of the key drivers for IT within business and an ability to develop these within an organization. What does it want?
    Cheers
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Dec 26, 2009, 04:57 PM

Hi,
    Not quite sure what you mean, but the "current" standards would mean a knowledge of networking, firewalling and quite probably one of the following; LAMPP, XAMPP OR WAMPP depending on your server. The "L" is Linux, the "X" is cross-platform and the "W" is Windows. The "A" is Apache web server, and the "M" is MySQL though PostgreSQL works. The "Ps" are not always doubled but are generally PHP though Python and Perl come in there. When doubled it usually means the existence of phpMyAdmin which is an excellent tool for building the backend database and some other tasks.
    Then there are the CMSs like Drupal, Joomla, etc. Wikipedia will go on for pages.
    See SourceForge for the first:
    SourceForge.net: Find and Develop Open Source Software
    And WikiPedia for the last:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...gement_Systems
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difference between job specification & Job Description? [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference between job specification & job descreption? What would be the job specification & job descreption of the post of Accountant for news paper Add?

Job requirements [ 2 Answers ]

What type of jobs can I work in without post high school education

Get paid for job requirements? [ 1 Answers ]

I am required to earn CE credits for my job. I will be attending all day lectures outside of the normal work day to earn those credits. Should my employer be paying me for those hours that I am in lectures? Is it the law?

Job discription & job specification [ 2 Answers ]

Differentciate between job discription & job specification

View more questions Search