Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    christineburney's Avatar
    christineburney Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Apr 11, 2019, 08:16 AM
    HELP! I cant find my W-2 and I must get my taxes done tomorrow. I tried to get on the web site, but it won't let me.

    My Lots and lots of personal information has been edited out for their protection.. (moderator)
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,305, Reputation: 7692

    Apr 11, 2019, 09:14 AM
    This is a international question and answer site not connected in any way to your work company.

    You should contact the human resource at your work place either in person or by phone and find how they supply that information, and log in requirements.

    This is a open forum, and 1000's of people can read your information you post here

    I have deleted all of your personal information for your protection.
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 54,282, Reputation: 10853

    Apr 11, 2019, 04:49 PM
    You may have to call the IRS and ask for an extension to replace your missing paper work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

lhcgroup access [ 5 Answers ]

Unable to access pay statement.. tried to register for first time & had forgotten user name.. think I've exhausted my attempts.

View more questions Search