Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    urfy7806 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 04:43 AM
    VPN connection
    In my office I have VPN connection, our office branches are in London, Kuwait, South Africa, Switzerland and Germany, sometimes I need to access users Laptop and PCs to fix their problems
    Can you please help me how can I access users Laptop and Desktop thorough VPN.
    :confused:
    yodatech Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 07:47 AM
    Quick method on the remote computer is to turn on remote desktop.
    acicomp Posts: 81, Reputation: 9

Apr 4, 2007, 08:16 PM
    I would agree with yodatech. If you are not running systems that Remote Desktop is not a viable option, you can also look at RAdmin Famatech Website . They do have licensing fees. Also, you could use Real VNC, which is free for basic use or for a more secure edition, you would be charged a little fee . Their addess is RealVNC remote control software

Hope this helps as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sharing Directories over VPN Connection [ 2 Answers ]

I have no problems connecting and athenicating from XP client to my W2K server via VPN, but cannot see any files even through the local network connection before the router. Try and find this one in technet, seems the only resource discusses the VPN setup connection only and nothing about...

VPN? Managed firewall? [ 7 Answers ]

If a customer wants a VPN device, what exactly (in laymans terms please) is that? I have looked it up on the web but am not getting the whole jist of what it exactly is? :confused: Also they want us to manage their firewall. Can you explain this also. SOrry, just beginning to learn what this...

Share my files using a vpn [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I am trying to setup a private network between two remote computers. Each one of the computers connects to the Internet using a dial-up connection. I am running the windows XP VPN server in the first computer and I establish a VPN over dial-up connection between them. The VPN server...

Vpn [ 2 Answers ]

Cannot connect to VPN

View more questions Search