Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stevian Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2010, 02:50 AM
    How to watch video that deleted by YouTube
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2010, 03:22 AM

Depends on what the video is and why it was removed.

If it was removed for copyright reasons you would have to go to the website the video originated from. (ie: movie trailers will appear on whichever studio made its web site)

If it was removed because it was a user-made video that broke their content guidelines such as it contained violence then it's just bad luck.
    objectundefined Posts: 45, Reputation: 2
    Site Dev

Sep 24, 2010, 12:21 AM
    Search for the video on Google by describing it. Chances are it's been uploaded elsewhere.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't watch YouTube on my computer anymore what's arong? [ 3 Answers ]

All of a sudden I can't watch any music videos or YouTube on my computer. What went wrong how can I fix this?

Youtube video upload [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I just created an account on YouTube, and tried to post a video last Sunday, so I waited for the confirmation message and everything, and then I went to the *my videos* section. I checked it, and it was processing, I wasn't worried. After like an hour, the video was still processing, I checked...

Youtube video [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this video once on YouTube but I can not find it anymore.. it is an animation about a man an a woman and they are writing to each other on a computer and the man is on a boat and the woman is receiving everything he writes on the shore of the ocean... sorry if I sound crazy but it is very...

Embeding A Youtube Video? [ 1 Answers ]

How do you embed just the video in a discussion forum rather than the whole page in YouTube? I tried copying and pasting the "embed" option but only the long series of words and numbers appeared, not the video.

View more questions Search