Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soccerstarxx Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2009, 11:12 PM
    YouTube video
    I saw this video once on YouTube but I can not find it anymore.. it is an animation about a man an a woman and they are writing to each other on a computer and the man is on a boat and the woman is receiving everything he writes on the shore of the ocean... sorry if I sound crazy but it is very cute.. can anyone help me!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2009, 11:24 PM
    Hi, soccerstarxx!

Have you tried doing a search on Google using descriptions of the video in various ways and then adding the words "You Tube" to the search?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Youtube video upload [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I just created an account on YouTube, and tried to post a video last Sunday, so I waited for the confirmation message and everything, and then I went to the *my videos* section. I checked it, and it was processing, I wasn't worried. After like an hour, the video was still processing, I checked...

Funny YouTube video [ 2 Answers ]

Kids tend to reply differently when asked about monsters. As you will see in this video. LOL Warning: Mild Adult Language YouTube - Funny lil girl kicks monsters

How do I upload video into YouTube? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a video of a speech that I gave that is on dvd and I want to download it to my computer and then upload it to YouTube, etc. so I can share it online but I can't figure it out for some reason. Any advice or help would be great!

View more questions Search