Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Jul 18, 2008, 01:17 PM
    My friend thinks I like the guy I like more than her!
    Hey everyone, so when I'm with my best friends we always talk about the guy I like, and now yesterday she told me that she feels like I care about him more than her, and she feels bad that it seems he's the only thing making me happy [and not her] and I tried to explain to her that she's my best friends and I'll never like a guy more, but their two different feelings but she still gets upset. She also feels like a whine too much about it because I've gotten a few guys this yer and she hasn't, and I'm trying to look at it from her viewpoint but I don't see how it's a big problem, its not like that's ALL we tlk about, we also talk about her life and her crushes...

Anyhelp? Thanks :)
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2008, 01:45 PM
    She's just jealous of you.
    love is abby Posts: 114, Reputation: 2

Jul 18, 2008, 01:50 PM
    Take sometime and spend it specifically with her, a girls night don't talk boys at all. :)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2008, 01:59 PM
    She could feel like you are rubbing it in even if you aren't.
    I know when I was in my 20's I couldn't stand hanging out with girls because their main interest was "DO you think he will like the blue eyeshadow or the green with this outfit?"
    Even if you are not meaning anything by it it can get obnoxious listening to a girl crushing on a guy. I think if you just cool it with talking about him it would help a lot.
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Jul 18, 2008, 02:43 PM
    Thanks everyone :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend thinks I'm a "whore". [ 13 Answers ]

I recently had a sleepover with my friend, we were playing "truth or dare" so she asked me the furthest I went, I said feeling up, and hickies and stuff, my friend though is a bit "prudish" so after I told her this she got really wide eyed and now jokes about me being a slut. At first it was like...

He's hot he's 23 he thinks the same about me but I'm 16 [ 10 Answers ]

OK well I'm 16 and I have a crush on my manager. I know he likes me too. Because we share so much like personal information with each other. He always finds a way to get my attention and says that if we are working together he will always get a smile out of me. I mean if he doesn't like me then I...

Trying my best to change but not sure what she thinks [ 4 Answers ]

To keep it short.. I am going threw alcoholism and have quit been dry 6 months, but my emotions were going up and down... Have stabled them by not thinking so far into things that can't have anything done... We are just to writing emails that's how bad it has gotten.. So what, besides the obvious...

How do I know what he thinks of me? [ 2 Answers ]

I met this one guy a couple of weeks ago. Well, actually we met last year already, but everything we talked about was work related. We work at the same place, but we rarely work together... Anyway, we have now started going out. We went to the movies once, went for coffee today, and for now we're...

Don't know what he thinks of me [ 13 Answers ]

Hi! This is Neha and umm... I'm 11 n I really lik a guy and he's 16 ( I no 5 yrs older then me ) but I don't know what he thinks about me... n he;s miles away from me lik he lives in some other country... I don't think it will work out but who nos it might... help! :confused:

View more questions Search