Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ITcyber's Avatar
    ITcyber Posts: 0, Reputation: 1
    New Member
     
    #1

    Sep 28, 2007, 05:43 AM
    Desktop Management Software
    Im looking for a good desktop management software. Can anyone send me in the right direction?

    Scriptlogic Desktop Authority?
    ManageEngine Desktop Central?

    If you know of others that are better please let me know!

    If Im in the wrong forum can you please refer me to the right one!

    Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Short cut keys to clears the software on desktop background [ 1 Answers ]

I need a short cut keys to clear the on screen software before logging in my password and username in any cyber café.

Desktop [ 8 Answers ]

While trying to place a shortcut icon for eBay on my desktop, I selected the option to paste to desktop. Now I have a portion of the eBay home page on the desktop and I don't know how to remove it. Need advice please. Thanks.

Need recommendations for Project Management software [ 13 Answers ]

I have used MS Project in the past but it's overkill for what we want to do (plus the users would balk at using it). We really are interested in developing a Gantt chart and critical path. We are not tracking resources or inventory, simply the schedule. Basically I'm looking for an MS Project Lite....

Desktop [ 4 Answers ]

Hi folks Could any one tell me how to stop My documents automatically opening when I start up my computer. :confused: :confused:


View more questions Search
 

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.