I have 3 profiles in my PC, Administrator, Owner & jagjeet
    How can I set the default login profile in my PC i.e
    How can I set that PC login to admin, owner or jagjeet
    Without help of any third party software

Can any body help me
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 26, 2008, 01:24 AM
    Assuming your are running XP this will help: Windows XP: Auto Logon to Windows XP
    trilochan Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2008, 02:39 AM

Thank you very much
    It's solve my problem

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Login screen [ 2 Answers ]

When I turn on my computer and get to my login screen when I can choose what user I want to login as my computer won't recognize my wireless mouse/wired keyboard. I know they are both working because when I move my mouse the receiver blinks so I know that it is getting the signal and my keyboard is...

Login password [ 1 Answers ]

Fogot login password for my ibook os9.2

I can't use the mouse or keyboard to login at the login screen, not in safe mode too [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, here's the background. My wife's PC (identical to my own, and running on Windows XP)was restarting at shutdown recently on it's own and I saw an error that said there was some kind of driver error. So, I uninstalled the nvidia drivers in hopes of installing the most recent ones. I don't know if...

Cannot login to windows [ 1 Answers ]

We are unable to login to any accounts on a Winxp Home machine. All accounts, (even the admin account when booting in safe mode) get to the welcome screen, and then it will say "Saving Settings" and then kick you back out to the login screen again. Doing some searching, I've found this problem,...

Runescape login [ 7 Answers ]

I need help runescape won't login my computer it loads and takes 10 min for the title creen to show but when I try to type in my username it just freeze's. I tried updating my java software, chaged worlds and tried different thing on the detail select (forgot what's it called) but it still won't...

View more questions Search