dylouis85's Avatar
    dylouis85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#1

Apr 10, 2019, 11:57 AM
    Digital signage (sort of)
    Thanks for reading. I work for a school, and we've got a smart-TV (fujicomm) that I want to act as a monitor and display particular signs to the students. I want to be able to add or delete jpgs and the monitor will display as a slideshow. Currently I do so through using a regular USB-key connected directly to the monitor. Is there a better way? I know about digital signage, but is there a way to similar have the monitor accessible through our network (it has WiFi and runs Android, can download apps, etc), and just add jpgs into a folder and it would just display everything as a slideshow automatically?

LED signage [ 1 Answers ]

How much load will it take for a total of 40 units of 2000watts/unit LED signage to be installed parallels to each other on a 1 mile total distance? What size of wire is recommendable for such a load?

Replace non digital thermostat (2 wire) to new Digital termostat (2 wire) [ 2 Answers ]

Hi: I bought a 2 wire, heating only, millivolt thermostat to replace a non digital 2 wire thermostat. The replacement thermostat is a White-Rodgers 1E78-140 (heat only, non programmable millivolt compatible). For two wires "W" and "RH" are used in the thermostat. Does it matter which wire from...

Sort a Column & sum the range with same value during the sort [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to sort a data table by Grades & then sum the totals of the cell with same Grade. The table consists of this headers: Date, DD#, Grade, Bags so what I'm trying to do is to come up with a formula that can sort by Grade & then add the total Bags against that particular Grade and...

Changing from non digital thermostat to digital [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old non digital Honeywell T87F thermostat, gas burner with baseboard water heat. Can I change to a new digital Honewywell RTH230B and how? Thank you