Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jostma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 10:28 PM
    Downloading to a mp4 player
    Can somebody please tell me the easiest way to download music from my PC to a mp4 player :confused:
    hazel_eyed_rocsktar_00 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2007, 04:08 PM
    Are you sure it's a MP4 player and not a MP3? I've never heard of a MP4, so sorry can't help just curious 'bout this
    Kankurou_Forever17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2007, 01:34 PM
    First you have to connect the MP4 device to your computer, via USB or some other port, then open the window for the MP4. Drag and drop should work, if not try the 'send to' option available after right clicking.
    LILZEL Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 06:51 PM
    Comment on Kankurou_Forever17's post
    Thank you!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mp4 player [ 1 Answers ]

Hello friends , Can any body help me out my mp4 player.I am having problem In my fm radio menu it is not playing .It displays messege Hard error.Rest everything is fine. Music,photo,movie etc is working. Thanks

Mp4 player memory problems [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a mp4 player which has 1 gig of memory. Today when I tried to play the music it said it had a disk error and all my music is not there. Does anyone know about these mp4 players, the have the mp4 logo under the screen. I have look in the internet but can't find much. Can anyone help...

Load Music to MP4 Player [ 8 Answers ]

I have an Digital MP4 Player (generic make) and would appreciate step by step instructions on how to download/transfer music from 1. Napster - (it is not a compatible PD) 2. Windows Media Player 3. CD Thanks

MP4 Player [ 1 Answers ]

I Have an mp4 player and it keeps saying "disk error". And I'm worried because I don't know how to fix it. Can someone help me what can I do. Is it broken

With mp4 [ 1 Answers ]

I how to set up mp4 in to my PC I get it yesterday When I got to click on the amv convert tool is said it I need DIRECT 9.0

View more questions Search