Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KiraM39 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2011, 11:29 PM
    Search music videos by description?
    Music video: a guy is walking down a hotel hallway. He slides letters under the door, one girl is about to commit suicide, one to a man about to have an affair, and a third to a guy doing a drug or arms deal. They all read the letters, exit their rooms and they all get onto the same elevator at the end. I think the band is a Christian group too. It's a rock sounding song and I think one of their lines in the course is "tonight, the world will be" something. The lead singer is young, male, and white.

Check out some similar questions!

Search music videos by description? [ 1 Answers ]

He's behind a glass window in jail

Music videos description search? [ 0 Answers ]

Video start with a woman getting ready for a dance. The video contains subtitles. As the video continues with the woman is confronted in a locker room or bathroom where its assumed that the woman is a transsexual and the band comes in to rescue her.

Search music videos by description [ 3 Answers ]

Hello.. I'm trying to remember the name of this song, but all I know is a description of the music video. I can't even remember who the band is, all I can recall is the music video. I saw it a while ago, I think, but the band is somewhat popular. The music video takes place in the south, I think....

Music videos by description? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a music video where some guy and girl are breaking up but its showing flashbacks from when things were good and than a random vase falls and breaks at the end. Not much help, but I can't remember any lyrics it's been so long!

Search videos with description? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello My question is about a video I watched so many times in high school but I just don't remember the singers or the lyrics. The only thing I remember is the video.. here it goes... It was a the end of the 90's They are black singers singing in english a song with a hindi style... We see the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.