Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Miss Helpful Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2009, 03:24 PM
    Writing a song
    Hey! I made this post to hopefully start writing a song. Let's see how it works out.:)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2009, 12:09 AM

Hi, Miss Helpful!

So, let's start! What are some things that you might want to write a song about, please?

Thanks!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2009, 05:57 PM

Are you still around, Miss Helpful?

Thanks!
    deshelle Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

May 20, 2009, 01:03 PM

So if you like two rite poetry let the flow of heart take you over and just till you can't stop any more.. that's what I do and I'm in the studio doing what I do best singing so just listen to your heart...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just want to know p are in writing minutes and what really writing [ 3 Answers ]

I just want to know the procedures in writing minutes and what really entails in writing minutes.

My first attempts at writing a song! How to make it better? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey guys this is my first attempt at writing a song, and I really need some help on the lyrics, and how to make them better. I wrote the verse, the prechorus, and part of the chorus because I got stuck.. so please help! Here's the bits I have written/. And maybe also you can suggest a title for it...

Dvd re-writing [ 1 Answers ]

What it the best software or way of burning dvds?? :confused:

Song writing comp [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know if I am posting this in the right spot but I am looking for a songwriting/ lyrics writing competition still open that offers cash and prizes if anyone knows any please post here. Hope you are having a good day.

Novel writing [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 100,000 words into my story and I've got a nagging feeling it's too slow. The story takes place several years after the country was hit by drought and how people are still suffering from its effects. The maincharacter is a seventeen year old girl who was rescued from a lap dancing club and...

View more questions Search