Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krishiafaith Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jul 20, 2008, 11:38 AM
    How to write a meaningful and wonderful song
    I need your help guys!

Please give me some tips or suggestions on how to write a beautiful song...

Thanks for your time...

I'll appreciate it very much...
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2008, 11:39 AM
    Find something inspirational whether it is your love, or your kids, nature, a deep feeling or whatever think of a couple lines and then build around that. Also visualize it, like a song about walking on a beach, feel the sun and the waves and the sand. Describe it with emotion.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2008, 02:27 AM
    Generally, a song will need to be in some kind of style or genre. I agree about it helping if you have something that is inspirational for you to write one.

If you would write down the words that you would like to use and post them here, then we could critique them and help you to word them best so that they would fit into a song format of some kind.

Based upon where you are located and what you are trying to do, I would suggest writing something in a folk music style. If you would post the words to what you might like to have as a song, I can put it into music for you, especially if it's in a folk music style. I can also put music to words in other styles. But, for the scope of this site and what people are able and willing to do here, I think that something in a folk music style would be best.

Do you have an idea as to the instrument that you would like for it to be accompanied on, please?

Thanks!
    paulcoldwell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2011, 08:15 AM
    Hey was just wandering if someone would write me a song it can be about anything on any backing. I just need an original song to sing. I have been on the xfactor but unfortunately got ill so couldn't carry on and I am also kind of established as I have my own cd made and am working with rap/hip hop artists at the moment message me back. I can't pay for this unfortunately but I will pass on your name to my studio and I'm sure if its good enough other people will want you to write songs for them also cheers
    Paul

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone say name of this wonderful song? [ 6 Answers ]

YouTube - Anuncio de Orange con una buena cancion

Has anyone tried Meaningful Beauty skin products? [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone tried Meaningful Beauty products that are endorsed and promoted by Cindy Crawford? If so, what do you think of them. I would like to try the product, but usually stay away from products that have to be ordered. Also, Bellaplex is suppose to be the best product available wihtout a...

Meaningful, but needy friend [ 2 Answers ]

I have a friend who has within recent months (ever since she got engaged and asked me to be in her wedding) started to call me every day, sometimes twice a day. Though I cherish her friendship and do not want to lose her as a friend, I have a busy schedule, I work two jobs, I have a boyfriend,...

Meaningful Defense Against OCS 811.315 [ 3 Answers ]

I have a friend who was was driving me to my mothers in eastern Oregon when we were pulled over by and Oregon State Trooper. We were driving the posted speed limit of 65mph in extremely light traffic. The officer cited my friend for "Slow drive failing to move right." The trooper said that we...

How do I write a meaningful essay [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Please kindly help me. I have always lost job interview selection based on the fact that I could not write good convincing essay on how I could relate my job experience with the job descriptions. Kindly assist.

View more questions Search