Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alimak Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2007, 10:07 PM
    Felicity DVD song
    Would love someone to tell me the name of the song played in Season 4, DVD, episodes 6 and 22, when Noel tells Felicity he told Ben they slept together, and when Felicity is dripping wax on the 'memory' tree (same song). Some lyrics:
    I love him more than I should
    So much more than is good for me
    Thanks
    mkaonohi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2007, 08:17 PM
    Dude, I can't find that damn song anywhere? What the hell... does it say on the DVD the name of it??

Aug 19, 2007, 11:50 PM
    There is nothing of the sort. So frustrating cause its an awesome song!
    dawnygirl Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2007, 10:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alimak
    Would love someone to tell me the name of the song played in Season 4, DVD, episodes 6 and 22, when Noel tells Felicity he told Ben they slept together, and when Felicity is dripping wax on the 'memory' tree (same song). Some lyrics:
    I love him more than i should
    So much more than is good for me
    Thanks
    The song where felicity is dripping the wax is called `lie in the sound` by "Trespassers William". I'm not sure about the other song though.

Sep 20, 2007, 08:24 PM
    Thank you SO much for the reply! It's the right song, and Im loving it.
    dawnygirl Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2007, 07:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alimak
    Thank you SO much for the reply! Its the right song, and Im loving it.

Your welcome. I love that song, I listen to it all the time.
    Julesy003 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2007, 10:52 PM
    I know, great song. It's by Trespassers William: Lie in the Sound. Happy Listening!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felicity DVD song? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I looking for a song that played on the Felicity DVD season 2. The episode was called "Running Mates" The scene is when Ben buys a ticket. This is the only lyric's I have to go by: "Sometimes it's better to let it go". It's also a female artist how sings it.

Felicity DVD song [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for a song on senior year episode 7 the storm when ben is reading the letter... the song is different on the DVD and also the song from junior year from episode called girlfight where elana is telling tracy to be with rose and she finds the condom in his wallet... they sound like...

Felicity DVD Song Season 2 [ 2 Answers ]

From Episode 10 "Great Expectations", Felicity and her father eating at a booth in Epstein Bar. What is the song playing in the background? The words are something like "I don't think I'll ever be what this world expects of me..." It is NOT any of the songs listed on felicitytunes for this episode....

Must Find Felicity Song from DVD [ 2 Answers ]

In the episode titled "Hot Objects" in the first season a song is played that I love. This is a song from the DVD version and not the original. Does anyone know it? It has an alternative kind of sound. It sounds like a female duo, but it could be a solo female artist with her own voice dubbed. It...

View more questions Search