Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pixiequeen001 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 08:09 AM
    Music downloading

Okay. I wanted to download completely free music, no strings attached, no monthly payment, just totally free , LEGAL, music!! I can't find somewhere to do that. Can you help me?? :(
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Jul 2, 2007, 08:10 AM
    What sort of music are you looking for?
    pixiequeen001 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 08:17 AM
    All different types. I just wanted to find a website that would allow me to download music completly for free
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 2, 2007, 08:20 AM
    Try this announcement: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/music/...ere-65642.html
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Jul 2, 2007, 08:22 AM
    You'll be hard pushed! If you want anything mainstream you're dreaming... if you were a musician, would you give your art away for free?

You could try here;
    Free Music Downloads - Free MP3 Downloads - Free Streaming Music

I haven't looked into it in much depth though!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mp3 and downloading music [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a Sandisk-Sansa or something like that. It is Rhapsody ready, but Is there any other sight I can download music from? I am tired of paying for Rhapsody when I can't get all the channels I want. It would be nice to find some free music without having to use my credit card.

Downloading music cassette tapes to computer [ 6 Answers ]

I have a large collection of old music that is recorded on the old music cassette tapes. I have heard that it is possible to download these tapes to your PC. I have a COMPAQ Presario R3000 Laptop. I hope you can advise me of the proper additional hardware I will need, and the steps I must take...

Downloading music to iPod [ 2 Answers ]

How do I download my music off my cds to my iPod

Downloading music to iPod [ 2 Answers ]

My son and I are trying to figure out how to download music to his iPod nano. I am totally clueless. Is there anyone out there that can help us?

Downloading music - Recommendation for safe sites. Will not use much! [ 20 Answers ]

:cool: :) I would like to know if someone can recommend a safe site to download just one song? I will not be using the site much, I just want to get one song off a safe site.Is this possible these days? It might be possible that from time to time I may to use it but that will be rarely. I...

View more questions Search