Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vernwagz Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2006, 02:01 AM
    Felicity DVD song
    Hi, I am looking for a song on senior year episode 7 the storm when ben is reading the letter... the song is different on the DVD and also the song from junior year from episode called girlfight where elana is telling tracy to be with rose and she finds the condom in his wallet... they sound like the same band any ideas would help please!!
    dawnygirl Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2007, 10:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by vernwagz
    Hi, I am looking for a song on senior year episode 7 the storm when ben is reading the letter.........the song is different on the DVD and also the song from junior year from episode called girlfight where elana is telling tracy to be with rose and she finds the condom in his wallet............they sound like the same band any ideas would help please!!!!!!!!!!
    The song when Ben is reading the letter is `The choosing` by "David Grow. I'm not sure about the other song.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felicity DVD song? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I looking for a song that played on the Felicity DVD season 2. The episode was called "Running Mates" The scene is when Ben buys a ticket. This is the only lyric's I have to go by: "Sometimes it's better to let it go". It's also a female artist how sings it.

Felicity DVD Song Season 2 [ 2 Answers ]

From Episode 10 "Great Expectations", Felicity and her father eating at a booth in Epstein Bar. What is the song playing in the background? The words are something like "I don't think I'll ever be what this world expects of me..." It is NOT any of the songs listed on felicitytunes for this episode....

Must Find Felicity Song from DVD [ 2 Answers ]

In the episode titled "Hot Objects" in the first season a song is played that I love. This is a song from the DVD version and not the original. Does anyone know it? It has an alternative kind of sound. It sounds like a female duo, but it could be a solo female artist with her own voice dubbed. It...

Need to find felicity DVD song from season 1 [ 2 Answers ]

In the episode titled "Hot Objects" in the first season a song is played that I love. This is a song from the DVD version and not the original. Does anyone know it? It has an alternative kind of sound. It sounds like a female duo, but it could be a solo female artist with her own voice dubbed. It...

View more questions Search