Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nothing lasts Posts: 71, Reputation: 2

Jan 2, 2010, 11:06 AM
    I love my English teacher so much is this a crime?
    I LOVE MY English teacher, she means so much to me. Without her I really don't know where I'd be, but everyone mocks me because I love her. No one understands my feelings, I am really so sad. Why? Is it a crime to love a teacher? Oh help me I am really so sad :(
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2010, 11:22 AM

Can I ask what age you are?

A lot of teens fall for a teacher,its quite common and having crushes on teachers is all part of growing up,however in saying that,it would be unprofessional for your teacher to do or say anything to promote these feelings.

I suggest you hang out with your friends and have fun with them.

Jan 2, 2010, 11:27 AM
    I am 16! believe me you don't understand my feelings.I love her more than anything in the world she is a mother to me.I was lost but she came to my life to guide me,she made me a better person and for her I give my all and I would die.she loves the way I love her and she is always with me!!

I am grateful to her for everything!
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2010, 11:30 AM

I'm not quite sure I understand your question,can you clarify?

Jan 2, 2010, 11:35 AM
    I love her and she feels the same.she means everything to me.I love her since 2007 and my love for her stills the same!! my friends mock me because I love a teacher they say I am crazy AM I?

THANK U for all your care I am really happy for thisUR GREAT AND I MEAN IT!
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2010, 11:50 AM
    I am so confused right now. What are you wanting from us? To find out if you are crazy?

I was brushing up on some of your other posts. You had a lot of posts concerning writing a song about a girl who loves her teacher so much. I find it very obsessive the kind of behavior you are showing.

Jan 2, 2010, 11:53 AM
    I want to know this:is it a crime to love a teacher?

WHY don't u understand me?
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2010, 11:56 AM

No, it is not a crime but you are 16 and it is not love. It is a crush. You will have many in your life and this will pass. To save yourself some embarrassment and the teacher as well you should probably let this be as far as it goes.

Jan 2, 2010, 11:57 AM
    YEAH I love my teacher and so what?if you see what she've done to me you won't say this at all.I am sorry for annoying :(
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2010, 11:59 AM

You are not annoying me by any means. I am just trying to help you understand some things about love and what the difference is between love and a crush. You say you love her but how does she feel? You know if she did for some reason love you too it could end her career at her school and probably every school in the country?

Jan 2, 2010, 12:02 PM
    She loves me as her daughter she is always with me whenever I need her.I really understand the difference between love and a crush.look I just love her the way I love my mother no more!

She is like a mother to me really!

Thank you for understanding me anyway I will always be grateful!
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2010, 12:09 PM

Ok, if that is the only love you have for her then there is nothing to worry about and you shouldn't care what anyone says. You are fine with the feelings you have.

Jan 2, 2010, 12:11 PM

Yeah this is what I feel for her she is such an amazing teacher that no word can truly tell.I ve written to her more than 40 poems and even songs
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2010, 12:19 PM

That is very nice of you to do that. As long as you are happy then that is all that matters.

Jan 2, 2010, 12:27 PM

Thank u! your so good to me adam and I like this
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 2, 2010, 12:48 PM

Nothing lasts,

You said that she loves you too, that you know she does. What kind of things do you two do together? Has she told you she loves you?

There is a problem with this. If she is trying to cultivate a relationship with you, no matter how innocent it may be, she could still get into a lot of trouble.

Teachers aren't supposed favor anyone. They're there to teach, not to love.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 2, 2010, 04:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Nothing lasts,

You said that she loves you too, that you know she does. What kind of things do you two do together? Has she told you she loves you?

There is a problem with this. If she is trying to cultivate a relationship with you, no matter how innocent it may be, she could still get into a lot of trouble.

Teachers aren't supposed favor anyone. They're there to teach, not to love.
    I think there is something deeper going on and the OP should talk to a professional about it. When someone mentions help and how they did things for them and obsessive love then there may be lines crossed that aren't written here. There is a syndrom called nitightingales syndrom and it involves people becoming obsessed with those that have helped them through a struggle or through trauma.

And to the OP. Have you written your own mother songs and done things like you have with your teacher ?
    helpmex123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2010, 05:01 PM

You mean you love her as a friend/family
    Or do you LOVE LOVE her as a significant other
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 2, 2010, 05:49 PM

Hello nothing:

You think your English teacher is amazing, but it ain't cause she taught you English.

excon
    36 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2010, 07:07 PM

Yah you should give up on your crush it is illigal to act on it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My future as an english teacher [ 8 Answers ]

Okay I want nothing more in life then four things, to be a good wife and mother someday, and to be an english teacher and writer. I am sure I have all of the above down except for the teacher bit. I have a terrible memory and am on Strattara to help with it but I'm worried that even so my memory...

A scared english teacher [ 2 Answers ]

Hey.. I finished high school this year and I register in college of education to become a cycle 2 english teacher the problem is that am afraid that I've made the wrong choice ,I really do love my teachers.. actually I adore them and I adore their job and I think it's the perfect one in helping the...

I need to WOW my english teacher [ 5 Answers ]

I'm writing a 3 paragraph essay about a short story and I need help. I need to know how to start my essay out good. Can you helP??

View more questions Search