Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nothing lasts Posts: 71, Reputation: 2

Aug 7, 2009, 10:52 AM
    Very romantic story
    I want to write a romantic story but I don't know how to start.would you help me ?:)
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2009, 10:55 AM

What you need to do is first get a "skeleton" of your story down on paper and then flesh it out. Even if you have a great ending, put that down, then the middle of the story. As far as a beginning of a story I haven't a clue what kind of love story you want to write.

Aug 7, 2009, 10:59 AM

Thank u so much and I will try my best to write a great story
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2009, 01:54 AM
    Hi, nothing lasts!

If you'd like to post an outline and draft here of what you would like to write, I'm sure that there will be those of us who'll be willing to come along and advise you as to how you might make improvements to things.

Thanks!

Sep 4, 2009, 05:59 AM

First,I would like to thank for caring! I would like to write a romantic story about a girl who loved her teacher so deeply!!

Sep 4, 2009, 06:01 AM
    I am the girl anyway! lol!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A romantic story. [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I have written a story for my yr 10 English class, it a romanic story, but I am not going to give out my whole story just the romance part, that I have written down. Here it is, and enjoy... :) One dark and blustery night in the middle of autumn, Rose ambled home from work. The...

Are mix cds romantic? [ 13 Answers ]

Okay, so I really like this guy (same one :p) and for valentines day I was thinking of making him a mix cd anonymously with good love songs (rock/ not cheesy) and I wanted to know if it was a good idea or just plain weird and cheesy, because me being a hopeless romantic (that's obsessed with music)...

How to be Romantic? [ 16 Answers ]

I have been dating a girl for one month now, and things are great. I have been with a few and she has been with only one guy. So, it isn't like we are virgins or anything. Well, she is wanting it to be romantic for our first time which I understand completely. I just want some advice on how to be...

I want a romantic way to ask her out. [ 2 Answers ]

I have been with this girl for about 1 year and a half we're not officially dating for the simple fact that her family didn't agree on it, so I finally have to ask her out after all this time but I can't think of any romantic ways to do so ,she tells me she wants it to be memorable. I guess is kind...

View more questions Search