I have a nice-sized CD collection, and I'm wondering if it would be legal for me to take a track from this CD, a track from that CD, and some tracks from other CDs and burn them onto a blank CD, effectively making a mix CD from tracks that I've already paid for. I wouldn't distribute it to the populace, it would be for my own use. It that legal?