Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danial_uzair Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2007, 07:01 PM
    Can't reinstall adobe illustrator
    Hi, few weeks ago, my little brother accidentally deleted adobe illustrator's folder in program files.. all file were deleted and the folder is empty!. I try to reinstall using illustrator installer but but it say "The wizard was interrupted before Adobe Illustrator CS2 could be completely installed.'' '' your system has not been modified. To complete installation at another time, please run the setup again"

I already run the setup again and the same thing happen over and over again.. please help me...
    harp4u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2007, 07:43 PM
    Hi, what PC platform are you using? If you have Windows you can try the system restore. This may help you to restore the program.
    danial_uzair Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2007, 04:11 AM
    That's the point.. I already restore many time but still no use.. HHmm... system restore just restore window files right? Adobe Illustrator is stand alone software isn't? I not good at computer but does this system restore work for other programmes? Such as corel paintshop, trendy flash website builder and many more?
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Nov 24, 2007, 04:22 AM
    Go to control panel, add/remove software. Look for Adobe CS2... it probably has some ghost files remaining... remove and retry setup.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Convert Adobe Illustrator to Microsoft Publisher or Word [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to convert an Adobe Illustrator file to a Microsoft Publisher or Word file.

View more questions Search