Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelly8806 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 06:05 PM
    MP4 Player
    I Have an mp4 player and it keeps saying "disk error". And I'm worried because I don't know how to fix it. Can someone help me what can I do. Is it broken
    HVAC888 Posts: 674, Reputation: 75

Mar 30, 2007, 04:30 PM
    Is it saying disk error on the MP4 player itself? Can you access it when connected to a PC?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mp4 player [ 1 Answers ]

Hello friends , Can any body help me out my mp4 player.I am having problem In my fm radio menu it is not playing .It displays messege Hard error.Rest everything is fine. Music,photo,movie etc is working. Thanks

Mp4 player memory problems [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a mp4 player which has 1 gig of memory. Today when I tried to play the music it said it had a disk error and all my music is not there. Does anyone know about these mp4 players, the have the mp4 logo under the screen. I have look in the internet but can't find much. Can anyone help...

Total mp4 dummy [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I have just bought one of those fake ipods from asia. I have just copied one song from a cd (it took me all morning to do this because the instructions which came with it were incomprehensible). When I play it back I only get 10 seconds of song and it stops. If I press play again it...

With mp4 [ 1 Answers ]

I how to set up mp4 in to my PC I get it yesterday When I got to click on the amv convert tool is said it I need DIRECT 9.0

Mp3 or mp4 [ 2 Answers ]

This maybe a stupid question? What is mp3 or mp4? How do you get song on it? Do you have to buy this music? On qvc their was one that play music and take picture and make movie.

View more questions Search