Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    applerock Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2017, 03:50 AM
    Scandinavian film title
    Looking for the title of the Scandinavian film. Set in 1920-30, filmed in 1990ish Plot: Young girl of rich parents, about 10-12 years old, fakes her own kidnapping. She hides herself in the city sewage system, where she meets a man who cleans the sewage. Mentally and intellectually she is more mature than this man, who gets bullied even by his own colleagues. She uses underground sewer system to withdraw the ransom money, instructing police to place it near the drain grill. After moneys are obtained she takes man to the best hotel and gets him dressed in the best suite. Finally girl gets ill and man bring her back home.
    Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie, probably scandinavian.. [ 0 Answers ]

Excuse my bad english... I'll try to describe movie that I've barely recall. Movie is uncommon. I presume that is made in some Scandinavian countru, back in '80's (or early 90's, maybe late '70's). Theme of the movie is centered on guy, who goes around with a hand-camera and records everything,...

Trying to find the title of a film made not too long ago. British film I believe. [ 1 Answers ]

It is about some kids/teens who live underground, I believe, and are for the most part isolated to their rooms, which consist of a bed and a big TV where they can gain points for watching certain programs. They can also gain points by exercising on their stationary bicycles where they must also...

Can't remember a Film Title Horror film [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to find a title of a film from the late 1970s/1980s. The film is set on a coastal town I think in America maybe New England. There is a chance it could be Canadian. The film is a horror movie and has something to do with Native american Indians. The strongest memory of this film for...

Film title about bicycles and relationship between some sisters (70s/80s film) [ 2 Answers ]

Really trying to find out the title of a film / movie from the 70s or 80s. All I can remember is that there were these 2 young sisters in a family, I think they were crazy about wanting a bicycle or something. And I vaguely remember something about someone (perhaps one of the sisters) stealing the...

European Film possibly Scandinavian the films name is also the child's name [ 6 Answers ]

The child in the film is called something like Madigan/Madchen etc. It is set in the 1800's or early 1900's. She lives with very progressive parents. And does things like jump off the roof with an umbrella. I think the films name is either just the child's name or possibly features the child's name...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.